AJ XXX (30)

ESPN has it posted that he is in Chicago for personal business reasons. Makes you wonder while he is in Chicago, will they do something to promote the XXX's....

Last edited:
Anyone see the Jumpman23 snapchat? They had a close up shot of him walking up the stairs at what looked like a potential Jordan store on State Street. He had on some all white/gum sole shoes. 2 on the back of one heel and a 3 on the back of the other. Could those be the XXX?

Anyone see the Jumpman23 snapchat? They had a close up shot of him walking up the stairs at what looked like a potential Jordan store on State Street. He had on some all white/gum sole shoes. 2 on the back of one heel and a 3 on the back of the other. Could those be the XXX?

maybe the xx9 lows

* Do you really think the 30 will be taken lightly as past models the last 5 years

My man Aubrey :nthat:

Brand Jordan is just good at keeping this project "in the vault".

Too Much False Information Flying Around

For The OG who are in the know :wink:

So, what I got outta this is that they are dropping soon. ( this year ). Can't wait for the reveal.

http://news.nike.com/news/nike-tech-craft-football-boots

Ok guys, Tinker said they were combining flyweave with another material. This has to be a preview of the XXX. Combining flyknit with leather.
Cool idea! Although with further reading from the link, this technique is just fusing leather to a knitted upper. Nothing revolutionary and I'm sure not even close to what will hopefully be involved with the construction of the XXX. The Jordan signature shoe, represents the highest level in basketball performance. No way we'd see the technology involved with the XXX, before its released, no less on a football cleat.

Now this doesn't mean there wont be leather involved with the XXX. I really want there to be! Obviously, the technique used on the football shoe will be different from that of the XXX.

Last edited:
* Do you really think the 30 will be taken lightly as past models the last 5 years

My man Aubrey
nthat.gif

For The OG who are in the know
wink.gif
I personally didn't get much from this I didn't already know. Since there has been no leak and basically no information on the shoe, its obvious to those of us here and myself interested in the shoe that JB has been "good at keeping the project in the vault". And obviously since its the XXX, we would assume, especially with Tinkers comments and the work done on the XX9, that JB will be pushing this shoe to the limits and  will "not be taking the 30 lightly". I'm a bit annoyed with this post honestly lol

Last edited:
the REALITY of the shoe business is that both the xx8/xx9 are the opitimy of basketball shoes design and function. the incorporation of performance weave unbeknownst to the world is REVOLUTIONARY in the fact that the xx9 is just 1 of hundreds of ways it could be used to design a shoe. the 30 is merely another variation of the xx9 with improvements were need be. ultimately Jordan has one sole purpose with his signature shoe which is to design the BEST BASKETBALL shoe PERIOD.

My man Aubrey :nthat:

For The OG who are in the know :wink:

Like why even bother posting this? :rolleyes

Dino Hatfield just got check by a mod for doing stuff like this. Wish teasing like this was against NT's rules

Exactly! 100% agreed.
Yourself and the guy above you opinions are the EXACT reasons why BabyJ stopped posting or "leaking" information. Before yall knew about NT, he was very prominent about posting valid inform as he saw fit & as he could. BabyJ knew ppl from Nike/JB were reading these forums and couldn't post pics or info like he wanted, but damn was he on target when he did. 

Not sure if he's still employed by Nike or has connects, but trust me, his word is pretty much golden on NT. I'm in the same boat as you guys in wanting more info on the design & tech, but seriously you guys should respect more ppl and their info when given. 

Have a Nice Day! (Mankind voice)
nthat.gif

Exactly! 100% agreed.
Yourself and the guy above you opinions are the EXACT reasons why BabyJ stopped posting or "leaking" information. Before yall knew about NT, he was very prominent about posting valid inform as he saw fit & as he could. BabyJ knew ppl from Nike/JB were reading these forums and couldn't post pics or info like he wanted, but damn was he on target when he did. 

Not sure if he's still employed by Nike or has connects, but trust me, his word is pretty much golden on NT. I'm in the same boat as you guys in wanting more info on the design & tech, but seriously you guys should respect more ppl and their info when given. 

Have a Nice Day! (Mankind voice):nthat:

I been reading NT since 2000 brah, this isn't my first SN either. I know about dude

He didn't give any info at all in this post in this thread. None. Was just some pointless teasing

JM posted info for a long time and did it right. When he had some he posted it, when he didn't he didn't say anything, and when he couldn't give more information he said so. None of this :wink: stuff.

I may be wrong, but didn't Meth get pissed off about the teasing too.

@RustyShackleford   When I was typing, I thought I recognized your name. I was thinking your not a Noob....but anyway, I don't post enough in these threads to know if Meth or anyone else got pissed about teasing info.   When I see legit people post things, I take it for what it's worth ya know. 

epitome. You were hilariously way off, but the effort was somehow commendable. Maybe that was how they should've spelled it originally lol

A picture >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> info

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom