AJ XXX (30)

Late but in for the first colorway :nerd:
I know they're underwhelming in terms of a new model especially being the 30 but the XX9s were performance beasts so i'm curious how these will be on court.

Dang. I'm way late. Wanted to ask if that guys design also lacked cushioning in the heel.

Chicago photoshop was fire.

Who cares, the guys said he made the thing in what 2005? And he is still trying to milk it in 2015/2016! A real designer would've designed bunch of new stuff already and gone to design school to pursuit his dreams, not telling people online how JB designer copied his drawing when it wasn't even close to the truth. It is disrespectful to all the people that goes to design schools to even call this guy a designer.

Who cares, the guys said he made the thing in what 2005? And he is still trying to milk it in 2015/2016! A real designer would've designed bunch of new stuff already and gone to design school to pursuit his dreams, not telling people online how JB designer copied his drawing when it wasn't even close to the truth. It is disrespectful to all the people that goes to design schools to even call this guy a designer.

It's even better. He "designed" them in 2001.

Good to see a price decrease on these, although be hard to justify 225+ on these if the 29s can be had for under 200 on discount.

Im waiting to see more CWs the white dosent do it for me, I just hope they have more creative ideas coming out, the 29 had plenty of colors but i felt more could have been done with the potential of the knit upper.

use shang tsung
morph into subzero at fatality
FFD HK, each sequence reset the fatality timer
then morph into someone else and do a frozen fatality
I would do that too. Best MK is still 2 IMO.
that's a tough one but i give the nudge to Mortal Kombat (9) the reinvention, story, it gave you everything great in 2 and amped it up the right way kinda like the xx9 to the xxx

Really like them, and would cop on release but not sure I can mess with that flight plate tech anymore. Pretty sure it aggravated my shin splints. And if I can't play in them I can't justify having them

I think the colorblocking is quite done well. What im still disliking is: why does the flyknit texture have toiletpaperroll pattern? ; (

I'll have to reserve judgement on performance side until I hear first hand..the 28 se were good the 29s better from a performance standpoint in gym..i own both..right zoom popped in the 28s after a good year inside use only

Back
Top Bottom