Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
I've been on hold for 23min waiting to talk to a FNL rep to make sure everything is ok with my MBJ order. Is this normal?

:lol:
Didn't even see that.
Got so caught up by the price.
But prices for size 10 and up, are gong for 300+

young future, u get lucky on any of the MBJ restocks?

I wish.

I ain't have to funds after Christmas.

Was completely broke after almost spending a G on the family (wifey and my daughter).

I'll grab them later though, I'm not tripping.

The market is saturated with pairs, so prices should go down........

Eventually!

:lol:

Ok i feel better since everyone is in the same boat, main reason im nervous is cuz it took me like 4 error messages before the order went through and they tweeted out soldout 1 min after it did.

my ndc order shipped. i still didnt get an email, but when i checked the order status is shipped and tracking shows scanned for departure. ended the yr strong. bred 4s, stealths, thunders, bred 11's and calvins. done with shoes til summer. need the money to change my rims up,

FNL and FTL pairs have shipped!
nthat.gif

Opened up a fortune cookie and it read, "Good news will be brought to you by mail."

WERD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Try clicking the actual order number. Mine still showed processing but I clicked the order number and found the tracking.

Another method, if you haven't gotten a shipping confirmation a while after getting order confirmation, is you can go to the usual shipper's website, hover the mouse over the tracking tab at the top of the home page, and choose track by reference. There are other methods on the side bar but not on all sites. In the reference field, enter your order number (I've only used this for NDC orders, may only work with them but I haven't used it any other time). If it should have an update yet you will see it here. And you can also copy down the tracking number. This is only if you got confirmation of getting the shoes, but after a longer than normal amount of time, have not received any shipping info.

Got an email that my NDC order has been shipped!
happy.gif
 STILL haven't received an order confirmation, but I'm good...

My FNL MBs finally shipped! Clicked on the tracking and they are already scheduled to be delivered today!

apparently Eastbay didn't give my package to UPS for about 2 days after making the shipping label so now I've got to wait until after new years. :smh::smh::smh:

My MB got shipped expected delivery wed. I'm all good now for Js for a while want the doernbrcher 9s but it's a few other kicks I got to get first. Hopefully when it's time they may have come down some

Back
Top Bottom