Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Same here brotha, FNL finally sent my shipping info on my Crawfish and Fontay and the delivery date was Jan 4th. Then I got an update and now it says Jan 3rd [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji].

^^^ Can't  front, I'm a lil salty. Still looking for Motorboats, Fontays, and Eliis in a size 12. Its like they eluded me for all the restocks smh

I regret selling my olives but just lucked up on a pair of mb for 260 shipped best price I've seen and I almost pulled the trigger on 315.

What a debacle. Got my MBs from Eastbay in size 10. But they sent me the wrong size in the Crawfish's. The invoice clearly states a size 10. Called the customer service line and they said nothing could be done obviously. So annoyed right now.  For the record the sent a size 13.

What a debacle. Got my MBs from Eastbay in size 10. But they sent me the wrong size in the Crawfish's. The invoice clearly states a size 10. Called the customer service line and they said nothing could be done obviously. So annoyed right now.  For the record the sent a size 13.

if that MB would have been a 13 you could have made some change :smokin

if that MB would have been a 13 you could have made some change
smokin.gif
if that MB would have been a 13 i would have been shook. really wanted the MBs. not trippin to hard on crawfish. debating on returning or just trying to flip these.

Can't wait for my two pair to get here!!! I'm rethinking getting rid of the last pair...

Please Private Message your customer/order number and we will be able to further look into this issue. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Christina

Craigslist. It was a young Asian girl selling her ex boyfriends stuff. She was asking for $75 but I offered $60. I only have to drive 5 miles to go get them too! Deal of a lifetime.

Last edited:
M
Craigslist. It was a young Asian girl selling her ex boyfriends stuff. She was asking for $75 but I offered $60. I only have to drive 5 miles to go get them too! Deal of a lifetime.
Man where the heck is this and what sizes? I need a deal like this!

Back
Top Bottom