Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Copped at my local mom & pop store. Loving my Kilroy's! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
These are all over the place. I went to Footlocker, tried them on, checked them out and passed. Not my cup of tea. Now those Motorboats. Yeah, I can get with those.

with ebates you guys can be saving money on these :lol:

6% cashback on NDC

5% cashback on FNL

with ebates you guys can be saving money on these :lol:
6% cashback on NDC
5% cashback on FNL

I need to get up on the ebates ish.

My wife put me up on the ebates game a couple years ago... After I asked her what the deal was with all the ebates checks coming in the mail. She gets checks from time to time for $700+.... I don't even ask what she spent to get that much back. I use it from time to time also, but nowhere near the extent wifey does. She needs an endorsement deal.

i have no plans on gettin these but when i passed by my local Shoe Palace and saw them in person, i went over the fence
nthat.gif

​
My wife put me up on the ebates game a couple years ago... After I asked her what the deal was with all the ebates checks coming in the mail. She gets checks from time to time for $700+.... I don't even ask what she spent to get that much back. I use it from time to time also, but nowhere near the extent wifey does. She needs an endorsement deal.
Yo wifey has game! 
nthat.gif

Passed on these... Cant wait for some bred iv and xi, cool grey ix and thunder iv.. All will be mine! Maybe those motorboats too :D. Congrats to those who got these that wanted em.

Last edited:
I planned on getting two pairs, but only found one in my size this morning at the mall. The stores I went to were all sold out by 9 am too. I'm kind of surprised these moved like that here.

​

Yo wifey has game! :nthat:

doin a lot of online shopping

So i entered the fnl reward card in the coupon box and it work but I still passed lol. I'll get them later at outlet

i like these. but gotta save up for the upcoming releases in the next couple months. hopefully i can cop them down the line

Riddle me this...

I cop my Killroys, take em out the box, inspect them...what do I see?

Nothing...

No glue stains...no excessive paint...no pre creases...no flaws. Only time will tell the true story, but why do these look like this and the Oly VI's had errors on top of errors on top of flaws??

Fontays and then I'm done with the Persona pack, but I'm now very curious to see what the other pairs look like...

Also, as someone pointed out on the line...the pack, in its entirety, will be dope in about 5 years...

​

Yo wifey has game! :nthat:

Naaaa, wifey has a good job haha

Back
Top Bottom