Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Wow, I can't believe there's no pickup pics over the past 5 pages..

>D

Anyway, easiest cop of the year.

Walked into FNL at 8:30 (half hour after opening) and they STILL had plenty of sizes (not a FSR though).

Well, I know folks have been waiting for my pictures.

So I won't lead you folks on any more.

Btw, these are DOPE.

2cmus5y.png

ibyux3.png

2rpbeyt.png

34xhrf8.png

wkftqs.png

Of course, the on feet.

e6wsrd.png

All in all I am pleased with this release.

Nice job JB!

kilroy1.jpg

Who is Johnny Kilroy?

:nthat:

Last edited:
Riddle me this...
I cop my Killroys, take em out the box, inspect them...what do I see?
Nothing...
No glue stains...no excessive paint...no pre creases...no flaws. Only time will tell the true story, but why do these look like this and the Oly VI's had errors on top of errors on top of flaws??
Fontays and then I'm done with the Persona pack, but I'm now very curious to see what the other pairs look like...
Also, as someone pointed out on the line...the pack, in its entirety, will be dope in about 5 years...

It seems like Jordan are "pot-luck" these days. My Oly 6's were about as close to perfect as I think JB is capable of producing currently. My latest pair of 4's on the other hand, that's a different story. They do have errors

I def had to got a size up glad i did these fit a little narrow to me and I dont have a wide foot.The shoe looks 10x when you wear them. Probably will be only ix i get since motorboats are supposed to be limited.

Wow, I can't believe there's no pickup pics over the past 5 pages..
grin.gif

Anyway, easiest cop of the year.
Walked into FNL at 8:30 (half hour after opening) and they STILL had plenty of sizes (not a FSR though).
Well, I know folks have been waiting for my pictures.
So I won't lead you folks on any more.
Btw, these are DOPE.
2cmus5y.png

ibyux3.png

2rpbeyt.png

34xhrf8.png

wkftqs.png

Of course, the on feet.
e6wsrd.png

All in all I am pleased with this release.
Nice job JB!
kilroy1.jpg

Who is Johnny Kilroy?
nthat.gif
Nice pics. Waiting for some idiot to say something about your jeans.

Nice pics up there Hughes.  can't wait till my pair comes in by far the easiest cop of the year for me and i got them below retail i am not mad at all  i wish all releases where this easy. 

this is completely FALSE man. u are misleading folks man, although i'm sure unintentionally.
IXs fit TTS!! u def DON'T wanna go down. i have powders and charcoals and i have wide feet. TTS!

THIS. I made the mistake of picking up some past pairs (not these) a half size down because of reports of them being large. BIG mistake. Buy your size. Here's another way to look at it: it's better to have a pair that's a little too large than a little too small. BUY YOUR SIZE! 8)

Great pics Hughes. From looking at those I think these are going to be great to wear during the fall. Excited for mine to ship.

THIS. I made the mistake of picking up some past pairs (not these) a half size down because of reports of them being large. BIG mistake. Buy your size. Here's another way to look at it: it's better to have a pair that's a little too large than a little too small. BUY YOUR SIZE! 8)

Going a size down?

People told me you have to go a size up (for real though)

Either way, I always stay true to size, except when it's obvious (like lebron 9), where I maybe go half a size up or down depending.

Dang i wasnt even remotely interested in getting these... I added to cart and theyve been sitting there since i woke up... I keep tryingto occupy myself in hopes that these sell out or something .. and now Looking at all these pix they grew on me instantly ! Now i gotta have!!!

with ebates you guys can be saving money on these :lol:
6% cashback on NDC
5% cashback on FNL

I need to get up on the ebates ish.

My wife put me up on the ebates game a couple years ago... After I asked her what the deal was with all the ebates checks coming in the mail. She gets checks from time to time for $700+.... I don't even ask what she spent to get that much back. I use it from time to time also, but nowhere near the extent wifey does. She needs an endorsement deal.

yup def good if you do A LOT of online shopping. i havent been spending much but ill manage to get $200+ in cash back which helps.

been sick all week, didnt feel like hittin the mall....kinda pissed, but im sure to cop these down the line.
s/o to those who copped

Got killjoys, may get the Bailey's sine I'm Michigan bred ( Go Wolverines )

Few others maybe, just waitin on 4's an 11's.

And the imperial purple color way came out today for GS

Oh I saw the Fontay's in person today as well..... CLEAN like Kilroys as far as no flaws. Should've took pics.

Back
Top Bottom