Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
SO these do fade from the white to the pure platinum.  It's hard to see on any picture.  I'm hearing those that copped at stores are seeing hard crease problems.  Congrats to everyone that got em, either way

the first retro this year i got at retail

if i didn't pay retail i was gonna pass on this colorway

the store i copped at hardly had anyone there
now lets see if the rest of the 9's are just as easy to get

the first retro this year i got at retail
if i didn't pay retail i was gonna pass on this colorway
the store i copped at hardly had anyone there
now lets see if the rest of the 9's are just as easy to get
what major chain had these instore beside hoh

just picked up my pack at Niketown chicago. i love 9s..will have to do a 9s family photo later!

edit - the quality is good on these. and yea the montana is an offwhite almost real light gray i guess you could say.

Last edited:
Is it crowded yet?
No and I've been here since 6 something just walking around killing time, picked up my 2 pairs and there will def be some stuff at relaunch..plenty of people in line were constantly saying there not picking up such and such and left with maybe 2-3 shoes out of there 4-5 rsvp's...if I get lucky after 11 cool! If not back 2 the land

smokin.gif
that pack pic
lol yea for what i spent today the wife wasnt thilled.  but i only have so much shoe box space so will need to get rid of some unwanted DS shoes and will offset this $876 morning (chicago tax)

lol yea for what i spent today the wife wasnt thilled.  but i only have so much shoe box space so will need to get rid of some unwanted DS shoes and will offset this $876 morning (chicago tax)
lmao but it was worth it my friend very nice..

just picked up my pack at Niketown chicago. i love 9s..will have to do a 9s family photo later!

edit - the quality is good on these. and yea the montana is an offwhite almost real light gray i guess you could say.
Nice!! i'm a fan of only the killroys & montanas which i was able to get my hands on. but this is a big pick up if your feeling every 9 very nice

Last edited:
Didin't McStrokin say he won all 5?
Yup just came back from Nike Chicago. I got all except the Slim Jenkins. Wasn't feeling them at all. The rest are nice. IMO the Calvin Bailey's pop the best. I was shocked by that when I saw all them together. The Montana's are a nice spring summer type shoe. My bro is already on my back to let him rock them 
laugh.gif
. I passed on the free ish. I was only going to garbage can it anyway lol.

^^^ wouldve got them just to complete the collection thats just me though
Yea it's not that important to me lol. Their just wack imo. I'm not buying a wack shoe to complete a collection. If I bought it I'm either going to wear it or flip it. I feel you though.

Yup just came back from Nike Chicago. I got all except the Slim Jenkins. Wasn't feeling them at all. The rest are nice. IMO the Calvin Bailey's pop the best. I was shocked by that when I saw all them together. The Montana's are a nice spring summer type shoe. My bro is already on my back to let him rock them 
laugh.gif
. I passed on the free ish. I was only going to garbage can it anyway lol.
you could've sent me the free stuff 
roll.gif

Lucky Windy City NTers. No need to worry about the rest of the pack now. 

Back
Top Bottom