Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
The pack is much better in person like people are saying - quality is nice

Last edited:
Thanks 23penny!!  The 9.5 popped back up about 30 minutes ago and I copped immediately!  Oklahoma crushes texas and I get my Fontay Montana's....not a bad day.  Onto the Crawfish's.

Thanks and that settles it, the Bailey's are in fact blue and NOT purple! Even though every picture I see of them makes me instantly think of a Lakers road jersey!
[COLOR=#red]lmao i never thought they look purple untill this..i agree though in certain pics they look lakerish[/COLOR]

My girl assumed my alarm at 6:55 CT on a Saturday wasn't supposed to be on and turned it off so I could sleep.... :smh:
Woke up at 9:00 lol. Maybe it's a sign... Or maybe I'm just gonna have to pay reseller prices

Last edited:
anyboydy got a line on kilroys size 9.0 in the bay? my b-days on tuesday and i had to work on r.d so i couldnt pick em up then..........also i found one pair but the dude wants to do an even trade my cav 4's for his kilroys, should i do it?
edit: he's saying 185 for a size 9, i think ima snatch em up, and as for the cav's i have no intention on wearing them any time soon if at all

I think that's a good trade...the Cavs are just sitting everywhere...Kilroys are a nice color combo...win-win for both

So niketalk fambs, i had to go to work shortly after my post and held off on getting the shoes until tomorrow morning and boy am i glad i did. I was walking into work and passed by the champs next door( i work in a mall, and oddly enough i parked on the opposite side instead of right outside my store so i ended up having to cross champs instead of just having a straight shot to my store) and sitting smack dab in the middle of the main display are the kilroys, so i ask the associate if they have a 9 which they do. but the only down side is its a mis-mate(ones a 9 the other a 9.5) but luckily for me i have one foot bigger than the other by a little so both fit perfect but i still got 10% off and a free pack of shoe trees(shoe shields etc.) ended up paying 158 after tax :smokin

Sounds like Nike Chicago still has a stash for the upcoming regular release dates. I just need the Slim J and the Crawfish now.

anyboydy got a line on kilroys size 9.0 in the bay? my b-days on tuesday and i had to work on r.d so i couldnt pick em up then..........also i found one pair but the dude wants to do an even trade my cav 4's for his kilroys, should i do it?
edit: he's saying 185 for a size 9, i think ima snatch em up, and as for the cav's i have no intention on wearing them any time soon if at all
I went to Valley Fair Mall today, seems like they r sitting everywhere, at least at finishline and footlocker, but I didn't ask about their size run tho, you can give em a call.

I think that's a good trade...the Cavs are just sitting everywhere...Kilroys are a nice color combo...win-win for both
Don't know if serious................:smh:

So niketalk fambs, i had to go to work shortly after my post and held off on getting the shoes until tomorrow morning and boy am i glad i did. I was walking into work and passed by the champs next door( i work in a mall, and oddly enough i parked on the opposite side instead of right outside my store so i ended up having to cross champs instead of just having a straight shot to my store) and sitting smack dab in the middle of the main display are the kilroys, so i ask the associate if they have a 9 which they do. but the only down side is its a mis-mate(ones a 9 the other a 9.5) but luckily for me i have one foot bigger than the other by a little so both fit perfect but i still got 10% off and a free pack of shoe trees(shoe shields etc.) ended up paying 158 after tax :smokin
Cool story, bro!! :D :D

I passed on the Kilroy, I look at em in person today, hold em on my hand, I'm not impressed at all, the silver part feels very cheap material to me, feels like some fake shoes would use. Don't think I'll get anything from this pack, the only 9 that I want is the cool grey.

Motorboats on eBay for $300 and as high as $400+.

:smh:

I really hope that I can scoop for retail.

Also congrats to everyone that picked up the pack.

What are your favorite(s) and can someone post pics of the Slim Jenkins please.

Last edited:

something WRONG Here :lol:

I would be shocked if there isn't a Kilroy restock.  I've always assumed these restocks are just returns from places that don't sell the GRs at all and JB would rather take 'em back and put 'em on NDC than have them go on discount somewhere other than an outlet.  The last few GRs have gotten a restock within a month so I would definitely not trade those Cavs IVs for the Kilroys.  The Cavs IVs at release were resellin upwards of 280-300 and the Kilroys are on ebay for like 230-260.  I'd be surprised if they aren't down to 200 at reseller prices in a couple of weeks.  I mean if you're never gonna wear your cavs who's to argue but I don't think it's a good value trade on paper.

I would be shocked if there isn't a Kilroy restock.  I've always assumed these restocks are just returns from places that don't sell the GRs at all and JB would rather take 'em back and put 'em on NDC than have them go on discount somewhere other than an outlet.  The last few GRs have gotten a restock within a month so I would definitely not trade those Cavs IVs for the Kilroys.  The Cavs IVs at release were resellin upwards of 280-300 and the Kilroys are on ebay for like 230-260.  I'd be surprised if they aren't down to 200 at reseller prices in a couple of weeks.  I mean if you're never gonna wear your cavs who's to argue but I don't think it's a good value trade on paper.

Plenty of Kilroys on eBay for $190 - $205 right now.

Plenty of Kilroys on eBay for $190 - $205 right now.
see? 2 days later and they're already droppin to Fire Red IV resale prices... keep an eye out and you should be able to get these at outlet.  course i still wouldn't drop $130 on em then..

the fontays are sitting at Finish Lines around here-no hype behind the shoes here... november should be crazy for Jordan Brand though

Back
Top Bottom