Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Yo you don't have to go off on like the other dude who asked bout your multiple crawfish purchases, lol but just curious homie why have you copped so many, I mean I love em and glad I got em just tryna get your pov is all
I bought pairs for my little brothers and I sold my original size 12 for 375 so I was salty when I couldn't cop the second release date. I'm happy as sh*t right about now. I thought I was going to have to pay a reseller.

Repped. I missed out on the NDC release because I stupidly hit my snooze button. Now I've redeemed myself
Feels good don't it man 
laugh.gif

I've never seen anything like that, been buying kicks 4 foreva but I don't use the web a whole lot to cop, those crawfish are just sitting there on JJ and I mean for retail!? I shoulda been hip:smh::smh:

:granted I got the one and only pair I own early the week of the chi town nikestore release so its not about me copping but that's a helluva commodity for us sneaker heads who do miss out here and there

I bought pairs for my little brothers and I sold my original size 12 for 375 so I was salty when I couldn't cop the second release date. I'm happy as sh*t right about now. I thought I was going to have to pay a reseller.

Cool! So you flipped your niketown early cop and missed out on the 27th if I'm correct?
And yeah you should be happy right now if that's how it occurred lol

I've never seen anything like that, been buying kicks 4 foreva but I don't use the web a whole lot to cop, those crawfish are just sitting there on JJ and I mean for retail!? I shoulda been hip:smh:
mean.gif

:granted I got the one and only pair I own early the week of the chi town nikestore release so its not about me copping but that's a helluva commodity for us sneaker heads who do miss out here and there
Yeah man that was a lifesaver. I copped that week at Nike Chicago to but sold mine. I needed that blessing from JJ. I was just about to cave in to a cat that 250+.

Cool! So you flipped your niketown early cop and missed out on the 27th if I'm correct?
And yeah you should be happy right now if that's how it occurred lol
Exactly 
laugh.gif
, I just happened to look at my comp and saw that this thread had moved some. I checked it and fam spoke that blessing. I immediately hopped on JJ's fast as hell LOL. When I saw that size 12, it was like the top of my roof came off and that bright holy light was shining down on the kid 
laugh.gif

Im a sz 12 too... Glad you guys were able to grab some pairs. If anyone stumbles across a Fontay Montana is a sz 12 please hit me up..

Please someone message me if any size fontay montana and bentley ellis pop up again for retail!!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up on the Bentleys! Was able to use a coupon code for $20 off as well!

It was a random drop. They originally didnt get them..I'm guessing due to Sandy?

Either way. Hallelujah!
That explains why they didn't have their release for em.  They had all of the other 9's so far so I was surprised when there were no Crawfish's.  Good to know.

1   RETRO IX BENTLEY ELLIS SNEAKER                     160.00
                      (Red, 9.5)
 1    JJSAVEMORE - 10 off $100+, $20 off $150+, $35 off $250        -20.00
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                Sub-Total:          140.00
                                                      Tax:           11.60
                                      Shipping & Handling:            7.75
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                    TOTAL:          159.35

WOW just copped a size 11 off JIMMYJAZZ for $147.75 shipped!!! :smokin Shout out and rep to the homie that provided us with the info!! I almost paid a reseller $250.00 earlier this afternoon.

Use Promo Code: JJSAVEMORE for $20 off.

Back
Top Bottom