Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
they were sold out on livestock a few hours before you posted this, i checked at 4pm cst and sizes 10, 11, and 11.5 were showing but when i tried to add to cart it said "sorry that size is unavailable", then i refreshed and all sizes were gone. desperatley looking for a sz 10-11 for under $225 shipped.

Yea I got refunded about 20 mins later, was trying to help others too, need these for going to the ******** game :smokin

slim-jenkins-air-jordan-ix-05-1.jpg

slim-jenkins-air-jordan-ix-03.jpg

slim-jenkins-air-jordan-ix-04.jpg

slim-jenkins-air-jordan-ix-02.jpg

slim-jenkins-air-jordan-ix-01.jpg

Last edited:
Does anybody have any on foot pictures of the Motorboat Jones'? I went back like 10 pages and didn't see any.

Can't believe ya'll typed a whole page about missing a sneaker. Is it that serious? Not like these are Yeezys or something.

I hate yeezy I wanted just these crawfish can't find them nowhere can't even get themmonnthe bay unless I bid I just want a buy now.

so they moved the motorboats back, and the photo blues arent in the pack but they up next....i hope the blue isnt jus like university blue

Waiting for everyone's Eastbay/FTL and NDC orders to arrive so the resell prices drop.

$280 + for sizes 11 + are killing me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom