• Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
laugh.gif
i see we got a captain here coming to the rescue. ninja you dumb enough to take everything you read so seriously?
Take what you say serious? Duke you're giving yourself to much credit 
laugh.gif

Let's get back on topic...

The Kilroys are my favorite.

I might get the Slim Jenkins also.

Not sure when I'll unDS

Let's get back on topic...
The Kilroys are my favorite.
I might get the Slim Jenkins also.
Not sure when I'll unDS
Your pix make me want to throw on my Kilroy's right now! Andray Blatche has them on right now in the Net's vs Heat game.

No one is bending any of you over and forcing you to cop from homeboy.  They're consumer goods, they're a want, not a necessity.

Until Nike stops playing games and ups production #s so that everyone can get a pair it will continue to be an issue.

You cats who cave and pay $300+ rather than moving onto the next release have no grounds to stand on as far as complaining goes.  Everything has a price and if people are foolish enough to pay more then that's on them.  I have in the past and will continue to lookout in the future if possible, but some dudes basically need to be put up in the high chair and spoonfed these days.  No one is going to hand you anything.

On another note, those Kilroys are still the only decent pair in this pack to me.  Not worth retail to me, but I'd rock 'em.

i must say i wasnt a fan of the Kilroys but after seeing them pics above, those are definitely clean!! still wouldnt cop tho unless they pop up in outlets, which i expect to happen.

Kilroys are definitely underrated.

212fiab.png

:smokin

On a side note, anyone know where I can get the Montanas for a good price?

Last edited:
No one is bending any of you over and forcing you to cop from homeboy.  They're consumer goods, they're a want, not a necessity.

Until Nike stops playing games and ups production #s so that everyone can get a pair it will continue to be an issue.

You cats who cave and pay $300+ rather than moving onto the next release have no grounds to stand on as far as complaining goes.  Everything has a price and if people are foolish enough to pay more then that's on them.  I have in the past and will continue to lookout in the future if possible, but some dudes basically need to be put up in the high chair and spoonfed these days.  No one is going to hand you anything.

On another note, those Kilroys are still the only decent pair in this pack to me.  Not worth retail to me, but I'd rock 'em.
I dont have an issue with that but dude constantly eggs people on and been trolling this thread for far too long. All you have to say is. I flipped them but he's constantly saying he flipped them for $375. Oh and btw...I flipped them for $375...oh I didn't get my size but I flipped them for $375. Thats what bothers me. He needs to keep it like my dude hughes does...posts his pickup and gives input on the quality etc. No need for the back and forth from backlash HE INVITED

Picked up a pair of Crawfish Sz 9 (need 9.5-10 tho) at local spot, they received shipment a week late and didn't even know they were gonna have. Ended up copping photo blues as well as they look pretty fresh to me in person. HOH doing a raffle for Calvin release Saturday, fingers crossed (Can't miss Laker colors baby).

Picked up a pair of Crawfish Sz 9 (need 9.5-10 tho) at local spot, they received shipment a week late and didn't even know they were gonna have. Ended up copping photo blues as well as they look pretty fresh to me in person. HOH doing a raffle for Calvin release Saturday, fingers crossed (Can't miss Laker colors baby).
They aren't Laker colors fam. They look purplish but they aren't.

I dont have an issue with that but dude constantly eggs people on and been trolling this thread for far too long. All you have to say is. I flipped them but he's constantly saying he flipped them for $375. Oh and btw...I flipped them for $375...oh I didn't get my size but I flipped them for $375. Thats what bothers me. He needs to keep it like my dude hughes does...posts his pickup and gives input on the quality etc. No need for the back and forth from backlash HE INVITED
Then don't respond.  If the man wants to tout his come up more power to him.  Just ignore it and keep it moving.  I know we're all guilty of going off on something or someone here and there, I get it, but what's the point?  He still made the bread.  Doubt e-beef is affecting homie's life.  It honestly just makes y'all look bitter and petty.

If those Kilroys hit outlets I'll consider them.  Or maybe I'll just snipe an auction for the F of it, they're not selling well and off principle alone I'll get a good laugh out of making some small timer take an L.

What size you wear Hughes?  I'll keep an eye out for you.

Last edited:
Then don't respond.  If the man wants to tout his come up more power to him.  Just ignore it and keep it moving.  I know we're all guilty of going off on something or someone here and there, I get it, but what's the point?  He still made the bread.  Doubt e-beef is affecting homie's life.  It honestly just makes y'all look bitter and petty.
The only reason I can read what dude said is because you quoted him LOL. The funny thing is, I never flaunted how much cash I made for the kicks. A dude asked me a question about why I was getting so many Bentley's and I explained it to him. Cats are just acting mad feminine like I got at them personally or something. Derailing the thread with that "you're a disgrace" reseller talk nonsense. Some of these dudes blow my mind. I just put dude on ignore so I don't even have to entertain the crying anymore.

Last edited:

The only reason I can read what dude said is because you quoted him LOL. The funny thing is, I never flaunted how much cash I made for the kicks. A dude asked me a question about why I was getting so many Bentley's and I explained it to him. Cats are just acting mad feminine like I got at them personally or something. Derailing the thread with that "you're a disgrace" reseller talk nonsense. Some of these dudes blow my mind. I just dude on ignore so I don't even have to entertain the crying anymore.

Exactly.

Hi guys im new here so tread lightly, but here in australia these are not so hard to come by , check out this link from a shop in melbourne you can easily pick up kilroys if your a that desperate,Those prices are our RRP in Aus so they are not shafting anyone , also i know they are taking pre orders on the  bred 4 s on theif FB page

http://kickz101.com.au/index.php/kickz/jordannikeretro - hope someone finds this useful

Back
Top Bottom