Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
No doubt, always happy to help out good NTers.

I'd go the route that McStrokin recommended, as long as they check out as being official.

Before they even pay for shipping they'd be down to less than $210 if you do the BIN.  If you really want them, $220 - 225 sounds fair.  If they're smart they'll want to avoid that 9% eBay fee at all costs.  Just make sure that you don't do any gift payments.  Invoice only.

I'll check and see what's out here locally if time permits throughout the week, probably a longshot, but you never know.

I wonder if theyll do this alter ego theme with different models in the future
I hope not, after reading this thread people gettin crazy. Also since Jordan retired the year of his 9s releasing, there aren't any made up people playing basketball that looks just like him .
There would be come nice color ways but it would get too way out of hand.

@Sneakerfan1 I'm a size 11 bro.

Thanks.

I see a BIN price at $240 for the Montanas.

Should I bite?

That's fair. I've seen them on craigslist for $225 and a local moms and pops shop around my way has them for $250(not sure of sizes). $240 ain't bad if you really want them, I was willing to pay that much for the Bentleys until I scooped a pair off the JJ restock.

You guys really think the Kilroy's will hit outlets?? Are they available anywhere still besides overseas still?

You guys really think the Kilroy's will hit outlets?? Are they available anywhere still besides overseas still?

They actually did hit outlets via returns.... a few nters said they picked up kilroys for $130 from an outlet.... as far as an official outlet drop it could happen, they made A LOT of kilroys.... I'd have zero problem copping a 2nd pair under a $100 after tax

Two more to go

Hate that shoe is blue and tongue is purple

I know there blue!! The colorway is deep royal so that's obvious but!... For the life of me I swear they look purple every image, pic, actual pair I see, no matter what. lol, They just look like it and I'm not blind but, do they look purple-ish in person 2u homie?

I know there blue!! The colorway is deep royal so that's obvious but!... For the life of me I swear they look purple every image, pic, actual pair I see, no matter what. lol, They just look like it and I'm not blind but, do they look purple-ish in person 2u homie?

With the lights off now they look all purple but in the light tongue is clearly a different color. Would not have gotten these but I want the complete pack. Quality is Good like rest of pack.

With the lights off now they look all purple but in the light tongue is clearly a different color. Would not have gotten these but I want the complete pack. Quality is Good like rest of pack.

Tongue is disappointing. Think I have a chance at copping a few pairs and if so hoping to parlay 2 into a Fontay and a motorboat. Sz9.5-10 holla if ya hear me!

damn, really wanted the baileys...damn damn damn JAMES!!! hate the tongue if its really purple, i still gonna try for them

damn, really wanted the baileys...damn damn damn JAMES!!! hate the tongue if its really purple, i still gonna try for them
LOL oh it's really purple fam. It threw me off to when I first copped them. The entire shoe could pass for purple from a distance but the tongue is actually purple for real.

Getting the Montanas today for $220.

Local pickup.

I appreciate the help from fellow NTers, especially Sneakerfan1.

:nthat:

I have to work till 11 tonight, so pics will be late.

Excited though!

Purple???? I thought it was royal blue, I would like to see in person before I waste time attempting to cop. Any better pics of the Calvin's looking purple?

Purple???? I thought it was royal blue, I would like to see in person before I waste time attempting to cop. Any better pics of the Calvin's looking purple?
You can't see the purple from the pix OGKevLive posted? I mean it's clear as day LOL.

Local pickup.
nthat.gif

Excited though!
Nice!  You're gonna like those Fontay's, colorway and quality are on point.  I'm a Thunder fan, so I will eat up anything close to those colors
happy.gif

NT coming through....there's some good people in here for sure.

Local pickup.

nthat.gif

Excited though!

Local pickup.

nthat.gif

Excited though!
Glad to hear.  Wish I could've gotten that deal nailed down last night, but all things considered, that's a W for you. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom