Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Just a question to anyone with the kilroys, do you think the silver paint on the midsole will chip off after a few wears ? im really thinking of getting these instead of the olives but a little worried

Just a question to anyone with the kilroys, do you think the silver paint on the midsole will chip off after a few wears ? im really thinking of getting these instead of the olives but a little worried
Nope you're good.

Just got my shippping confirm from JJ from saturday morning surprise buy................ only pair im missin is the Ellis.... smdh

Dude has a DS pair of Kilroys in my size with the receipt on craigslist for $135, I'm so tempted but I know these will hit outlets pretty soon. If the GMP pack hit outlets, trust me the Kilroys will too.

Dude has a DS pair of Kilroys in my size with the receipt on craigslist for $135, I'm so tempted but I know these will hit outlets pretty soon. If the GMP pack hit outlets, trust me the Kilroys will too.
I need to move because stuff never hits the outlets here in the Chi in my size 
eyes.gif

go buy em NOW bro.... they wont get cheaper IMO bro

Last edited:
Rita makes em look nice.....

rita-ora-wearing-air-jordan-ix-motorboat-jones-570x449.jpg

rita-ora-wearing-air-jordan-ix-motorboat-jones-04-570x855.jpg

rita-ora-wearing-air-jordan-ix-motorboat-jones-03-570x855.jpg

:evil:

BUT they are still deep red/true red/pink.....she has on all red & when you get to the shoes they look pink as fuuuu

Last edited:

Dude me too, was it in Houston? I saw an ad of course it was a day after I paid $195 for a pair online -_-

go buy em NOW bro.... they wont get cheaper IMO bro

I agree

I don't want them bad enough to cop yet, it hasn't hit me yet although some the pics posted in this thread are :smokin. Plus i still have my charcoals which is holding me back too. As of now, I rather spend $140 on another pair of KD ID IV's before NDC pulls them down :lol:

Dude me too, was it in Houston? I saw an ad of course it was a day after I paid $195 for a pair online -_-

Nah fam it was in NJ. He had the DS Kilroys and DS Lebron Cannons for $350 if you copped both!! Of course when I hit him up the Cannons were sold :smh: .. I definitely wouldve pulled the trigger on the $350 deal if he had those Cannons, can't beat that.

I almost copped a pair of Fontay joints off Craigslist from a reseller but I noticed on the left shoe the Jumpman was facing the wrong direction with these batch of retroes so I thought they where fake (Dude was asking near retail too :smh: ) But I ended up browsing this thread and I saw this:

That picture came from McStrokin' who won that pair at NikeTown.. so obviously they aren't fakes.
Any explanation why JB does this? Or is it just a factory error?

my fontay is not like this, idk y. i wonder as well

Those have to be an error/mistake.

Here's my pair.

2eambrr.png

*Left shoe shown, right bottom

^Maybe the pic is mirrored, only way to confirm is if u see in person

Last edited:
Those have to be an error/mistake.
Here's my pair.
2eambrr.png

*Left shoe shown, right bottom
Nah my shoe is just like yours. It's the way that the camera and the shoe are facing thats deceiving. I had to go check my J's the other day and they face the same as yours.

Bring on motorboat s- anyone know if they are releasing the same amount of pairs of each of these alter ego's?

I don't want them bad enough to cop yet, it hasn't hit me yet although some the pics posted in this thread are :smokin. Plus i still have my charcoals which is holding me back too. As of now, I rather spend $140 on another pair of KD ID IV's before NDC pulls them down :lol:
Nah fam it was in NJ. He had the DS Kilroys and DS Lebron Cannons for $350 if you copped both!! Of course when I hit him up the Cannons were sold :smh: .. I definitely wouldve pulled the trigger on the $350 deal if he had those Cannons, can't beat that.

Mos def that's a nice deal!

Back
Top Bottom