Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Same thing I thought. And people saying they match Lakers gear??? :nerd: isn't that the same shade of blue as the peapod 8's or is this grandaddy purp cloudin my vision :rolleyes

No I was tripping, ***** look purple till you put em next to some purple. But the tongue is def the same color as the rest of the shoe.

No I was tripping, ***** look purple till you put em next to some purple. But the tongue is def the same color as the rest of the shoe.
No it's not dude LOL. The tongue is purple. You all these people have bad vision and you don't?

I guess most of us will have to see for ourselves once they come in the mail, I hope it's not purple though, throughs the whole color way off, lakers do not have a deep royal anywhere in there uniforms nor should they ever.

it really depends on how the light hits it, its very deceptive....can look both, still love them sumhow

it really depends on how the light hits it, its very deceptive....can look both, still love them sumhow
Why would the shoe change colors when light hits it LOL. Are these the Jordan 9 cloaks 
laugh.gif
?

because of the deep royal on mesh material^^^, it does not always look purple, i jus posted my pic on here the tongue looks blue. look at the pictures

the guy right above me just said it looks blue on pair. come on now...like i said its deceptive

the guy right above me just said it looks blue on pair. come on now...like i said its deceptive
I've had 4 pairs of the shoes. Every last one has a purple tongue. It only looks deceptive when there isn't enough light on the shoes that show the colors accurately. If you put the shoes in bright light it will clearly show that the tongue is purple. Hell the line going down the middle of the tongue is clearly a different color from the top of the tongue Where Calvin Bailey's name is. In dim or dark lighting, it looks deep royal.

And the shoe is definitely not purple at all, looks mad purple in photos and in person until you have some purple to contrast with. Then the blue jumps out see pic below.

How can I post a pic on an iPad?

any luck on the baileys restocking on the ndc? i attempted to get them at 8 am and by 7:59 they were sold out smfh...

any luck on the baileys restocking on the ndc? i attempted to get them at 8 am and by 7:59 they were sold out smfh...
I would watch NDC real close at the end of this week.  Montanas had a small restock the Friday following release day and the Bentley Ellis' had a Thursday small restock.  Just what I've noticed.

This dude had the right idea...here's what it looked like at my local spot camping for the Baileys around 3AM...guy was watching Judge Judy re-runs all night just chillen' 
smokin.gif

^^^^^ I know bruh LOL. That's what I've been saying all along. In darker lighting they look Deep Royal, but in the some good lighting parts of the shoe are purple. 

Back
Top Bottom