Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Doesn't matter. If you have the screen up with the sizes you can add shoes to cart as they become available.
If your screen is loaded w/o the sizes. You are out of luck.
Unfortunately my screen loaded with only a size 8, and didn't present the option to select another size.  Oh well you win some you loose some, will just go with backup plan.

Got my size 9.5s off NDC. Fortunatly for me, the twitter link actually appeared in my twitter feed once the guys at nike tweeted it, it's usually delayed a tad.

D u guys log in to NDc beforeu try adding to cart I've never had luck on the web only phone orderes and it looks like there gonna stop those also if I use a iPad is a iPad not fast enough?

D u guys log in to NDc beforeu try adding to cart I've never had luck on the web only phone orderes and it looks like there gonna stop those also if I use a iPad is a iPad not fast enough?
Log into NDC when you order anything. Checkout is much quicker imo, and i'm not sure what the price is to get free shipping for non-members, but for members anything over 100 dolars is free shipping. If you buy an item while logged in you also have some sort of benefit in case you want to return your product.

Thanks brother and what about iPad or computer what u think shud I just start using computer I usually just try phone orders which hardly works hahah but I gotta try and make this online work If the Knicks ones come out limited I have to get them and online prolly the only chance.

Was able to cop a pair of these fairly easy last night off JJ....now just hope my order doesn't get canceled......hope everyone was able to get a pair that wanted one this AM!

Thanks brother and what about iPad or computer what u think shud I just start using computer I usually just try phone orders which hardly works hahah but I gotta try and make this online work If the Knicks ones come out limited I have to get them and online prolly the only chance.
if your talking about the fontays they dropped all ready!!

i woke up at 8 went to house of hoops and was able to get a 1/2 size smaller, they look really dope in person

Eastbay is acting like they still have sizes but tied up in carts. I have tried to pound the add to cart button the last 20 minutes and nada.

Eastbay is acting like they still have sizes but tied up in carts. I have tried to pound the add to cart button the last 20 minutes and nada.
Not working because these sold out like 20 minutes after they were released online at 8am. Eastbay is slow when updating the stock on their website.

NLV is FCFS. Didn't think these would be hard to cop, I think imma pass. Too many other releases for me to cop

Congrats to those that got their pair(s)!

How easy cop on eastbay I clicked sz 9.5 right when it went on sale & it wouldnt add to my cart wtf
Got my size 9 on ndc.
Champs, East Bay and Footaction were a joke. I clicked add right at the ticker went off and didn't get a pair!
This was a very limited release with a large amount of people trying to order them from us. Unfortunately, not everyone that wanted to order these shoes from us was able to get them.

Not working because these sold out like 20 minutes after they were released online at 8am. Eastbay is slow when updating the stock on their website.
We did sell out in 20 minutes after they released today. Our website has just updated, so the shoes are no longer up.

EastbayRep - Ray

anyone got info on the numbers on the alter egos?like which is the rarest?i believe kilroys,photo blues, were grs and fontay montana,slim jenkins,calvin bailey,crawfish limited.but were they equally limited?what about the olives numbers too?i had the impression they were a gr,but they dissapeared instantly...over here europe ndc still has a lot of sizes online ..

Last edited:
Hey guys, been reading on NT a lot, but my first post. Do you guys know if Niketown Chicago is going to do the Motorboats next week FCFS? I rang them and they said they won't give out information over the phone and to check twitter, but twitter not saying squat about any of the alter ego pack Js. 

Hey guys, been reading on NT a lot, but my first post. Do you guys know if Niketown Chicago is going to do the Motorboats next week FCFS? I rang them and they said they won't give out information over the phone and to check twitter, but twitter not saying squat about any of the alter ego pack Js. 
Your best bet is to stop in and talk to the manager. Most accurate info you'll get

I called then yesterday bout the charcoal VII & told me the same bs & they didn't even put the info in there twitter

Back
Top Bottom