Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
To those quality comments and questions, out if the 3 I have my Montana's and Ellis pairs are beyond solid! However my Baileys had minor minor flaws (glue showing pretty obvious and small scratch on midsole) which is why I've been rocking those more as of late as opposed to the others still being DS. Still think baileys are really nice IMO they just pop, I know they catch flack.

Just posting an update. We will be releasing the Slim Jenkins colorway as of 11/24/12 at 8:00 AM ET, and we will also be releasing the Motorboat Jones colorway as of 12/01/12 at 8:00 AM ET. They will both be a very limited release.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Hope I can catch both remaining pairs from this pack to complete the collection!! M. Jones are too hot!

I felt the same way until I got Baileys in my hands also. Hard for me to choose now. I'll be passing on the slim jenkins and trying for the motorboats.

Ya I really like this entire collection, just need the Fontay's. not sure if I like the Slim Jenkins tho but ill cop and decide later.

In terms of "greatness," I'll rank them according to my liking:

Slims, Motorboats, Montanas, Ellis', Baileys, Kilroys

Slims & Motorboats are a toss up for the best c/w's of the pack for me.

So are NT's not getting the Slims? Have any of them RSVP'd yet?
I'm gettin' them. No RSVP here. First come first serve. Im just lining up for 'em at my local HOH to try and get my size. Manager said they are just as limited as all the other Ego packs (cept the Kilroys of course)

I'm gettin' them. No RSVP here. First come first serve. Im just lining up for 'em at my local HOH to try and get my size. Manager said they are just as limited as all the other Ego packs (cept the Kilroys of course)
I meant NT as in Niketown, good looks though, might have to camp at my HOH instead of RSVP like usual. 

I'm really feeling the Slims a lot. It's the right amount of contrast and the quality looks on point. From what I've seen, the 9s were a huge improvement with quality than shoes earlier in the year. It's almost like Jordan Brand actually tried to satisfy their customers. I wish I could cop these tomorrow, but these are more of want than a need to me at the moment.

I'm 4 for 4 with the Kilroy pack so far, had to pickup the Calvin Bailey's for resell at $20 over retail shipped, which I was fine with.  I REALLY like these Slims and would love to get them easily on NDC in the morning.  It will be a battle though.  I can't have much luck left after today.  Oh and I agree on the contrasting colors and where they were used being what really makes this pair pop.  It is a lot more plain than the rest of the pack, but still looks great.

Good Luck to everyone going after the Slim's tomorrow.  Hopefully those of us that want them get them

just copped 2 pairs on jj, the site was running smooth. i love not paying tax and getting 5% cash back, jj and fatwallet ftw!

wow 9.5 wasnt even on there wtf thats the size I have in every other one I had to settle for a 10 wtf wow 

It's an easy cop because nobody wants these 
laugh.gif

Very smooth on JJ.  I thought this and Motorboat would definitely be the hardest.  This was easiest so far.

Got that chewing gum in mine too haha.  BONUS!! 
roll.gif

pass on the Slims. these shouldn't be too hard to get if somebody really want a pair, i just need the Motorboats and Cool Greys to be done with the 9s this year
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom