Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
no biggie missed out on JJ, i'll probably just scoop these up at my local mall tomorrow
ohwell.gif
 they never fail me
happy.gif

^ Probably from the same place as everyone else (the footwear or brand page). Just go to the footwear page and sort by "Most Recent".

Last edited:
I dont understand I have 30mbps Internet speed & still cant cop anything online & I am not slow clicked on the link right when dude put it on here & still couldnt get them I wonder if I go to 50mbps if that will help for those who copped pairs how quick is your internet speeds

^ internet speed means nothing cause people get access to the shoes early. I never find the shoes on the site, i usually get the link from here or twitter. Even by then its too late.

i think the trick was to search motorboats in the search bar..i kept typing in retro 9 smh kept showing them ugly photo blues lmao...once when to new arrivals saw them right off back got to cc then just nothing lol

^ They definitely do show up on the site, so you must not be looking in the right section, or you're probably just getting hit with the errors while they are being put up (while other people aren't, thus allowing them to see them sooner).

^ They definitely do show up on the site, so you must not be looking in the right section, or you're probably just getting hit with the errors while they are being put up (while other people aren't, thus allowing them to see them sooner).
maybe your right... oh well bout to hit the club ill have them tomorrow

I dont understand I have 30mbps Internet speed & still cant cop anything online & I am not slow clicked on the link right when dude put it on here & still couldnt get them I wonder if I go to 50mbps if that will help for those who copped pairs how quick is your internet speeds

60ish DL speed (wired in)
7ish UL speed (wired in)

This crap is rigged. Whats the secret to finding the shoe so fast. Nike rsvps....pffffft rigged like a mofo. How was this an easy cop? "I'm really tryin to make money or trade bait the shoe but I'll pretend like I'm a true collector in this shoe game...did I just post that out loud???" I have faster internet and faster fingers and the fastest computer, everyone else is using dial up, missing fingers, and using their xbox to go online...I never get these releases...rigged like a fishing pole. Where is pepper cause I'm salty? I got vip status, the other 50k people can wait. What the $hit, ebay and paypal have fees so I made $10.....nice.......... Yes copped some motorboats. $299 buy it now.  I'm gonna post how angry I am cause people will care. easy cop.easy cop.easycop.

first post. just started collecting again since probably twenty years ago. Am I pretty much up to date?

A few of the posts in this thread were good info tho along with the pics. Now to find a pair of DS crawfish....

Since when did Footlocker start an online release at 8 oclock in the morning? I just logged on to see if i could by chance get lucky and order a pair of Motorboat Jones and there is a timer on the side of the page with 2 hours remaining. This sneaker culture is getting absolutely ridiculous i tell ya!!!! Good luck to all the purchasers today. Hope everyone is able to cop their size.

^ I can see u haven't tried to cop from FTL in a long time... Been a few months now, all of the major online retailers drop at 8 now

Last edited:
Anyone know if it's 1 per customer on NDC or are they allowing 2? Hope it's 1 pair.

PO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom