Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
First pair of the IX's Persona Pack I've been up for...hope I get these things.

My clock on Footlocker says 3 mins.

What's this "all pairs are reserved in other customer's carts" nonsense on EastBay? When did that start?

easy cop on ndc...surprised how quickly it sold out though these were almost similar in sell out time compared to db9

Ok got a reciept from paypal, but never got a order complete from Nike. What happens now? I'm ****ed huh?

What's this "all pairs are reserved in other customer's carts" nonsense on EastBay? When did that start?

Since NDC started it doing it...

BTW, NDC was easy this morning....Felt much better in comparison to the DB 9's...

PO

That Twitter link only stuff on NDC is a joke especially when you got these dudes using custom programs for twitter ...I guess I'll be happy with restocks because thats the only way i been getting shoes these days.

Damn!! Motoboat Jones sold out in 6 minutes on NDC. Went to FTL first and shouldve known that corrupt site was a waste of time. Thankfully, I got through on NDC. Good luck to everyone else who got their pairs. 

It's not about any kind of program! It's about knowing where to reference the, cough....old link....cough.....
nthat.gif

woke up at 5 for nothin... couldn't land it on champs within a second they were all in the carts

Back
Top Bottom