Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Have to agree with ColdCity, all the shirts look nice but only for like the first or second wear, they start to fade too quickly no matter what I do. Not worth it to me.

Only 9s I really even like so are the Kilroys, the Motorboats and the Cool Greys, need to decide which one I want to grab.

Those Kilroys look better than I thought in person. Gotta pass on em' though. Trying to pick my battles this fall/winter.

so many 9's so little time

does anyone have the release dates for the cool grey and the olive and the photo blue jordan 9's ?

So the Fontay Montanas aren't releasing in-store?
Because on Footlocker's October release schedule it has them listed as Footlocker.com only release.
My local mom and pop joint is getting the Montana's. I heard they will be limited though.

If you planned on copping all 6 9s of the Kilroy pack AT RETAIL, you're looking at $960.

That's not including the other 3 9s (PBs, Olives & CGs), as well as the Bred 4s, Thunder 4s, potential DB 9 and the Bred 11s.

If you wanted to cop everything, it would be well over $1,900.

:smh:

Other than the Olives and cool Grey's ther all garbage.
All hype is coming from the rookies.

other than the Olives and cool Grey's ther all
garbage.

Last edited:
If you planned on copping all 6 9s of the Kilroy pack AT RETAIL, you're looking at $960.

That's not including the other 3 9s (PBs, Olives & CGs), as well as the Bred 4s, Thunder 4s, potential DB 9 and the Bred 11s.

Good luck for those who's gonna do that. :lol:

Good luck for those who's gonna do that.
laugh.gif
iJapino?

Last edited:
sweet jesus JB, killing my wallets. won't be able to get all 6 of them, decisions decisions

Back
Top Bottom