Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
I just got the Bentleys off Eastbay and seemed to easy for my liking! I hope everyone else cops who wanted them 8)

Has anyone been successful using a giftcard on Eastbay? I keep getting a error message. FML!

Sold out............ I swear, they purposely don't let people use their giftcards on Eastbay on major releases!

Last edited:
That wasn't so bad... Copped a pair of Bentley Ellis for my boy. He's a USC fan and has been beasting on these for a while now. Back to bed...

Man how yall saying its easy when they was gone instantly
frown.gif

got all the way to check out and snatched out of my cart from Footlocker.com... NDC twitter link showed up 2 mins late on my feed.......... UNREAL

got all the way to check out and snatched out of my cart from Footlocker.com... NDC twitter link showed up 2 mins late on my feed.......... UNREAL
[COLOR=#red]same here..guess ill see if i get one local for someone that really want them..RE[/COLOR]

I got mine on FTL, but "easy cop" does not apply to a shoe that you have to add to cart in half a millisecond to get.  Lucky cop is a better term.  I got mine at FTL super quick, so I thought maybe it was an easy cop...7:00 and 46 seconds and they were sold out on every other site.  LOL, "yeah, how could you not have gotten this shoe, you had your chance!"
laugh.gif

Eastbay is lame as hell 4 phones called right at 8 on all four and had my iPad trying to add to car that's pathetic .

its crazy because with Eastbay,Champs,Footlocker, and Footaction all being the same company Im thinking that they share inventory and split it amongst their online stores. I have yet to successfully purchase a pair from an Eastbay affiliated company, I even looked into becoming a "Platinum Member" but figured I would only regret paying money to be unsuccessful at purchasing sneakers........ooooo the well on to the David Robinsons that dropped today ....

Eastbay just pistes me off I'm a platinum member or whatever but when I have 4 phones and call 1 min before 8 with 2 and right after 8 with 2 on hole the whole time and don't get threw for 45 min doesn't make sense.

^^^^ BOFL @ the Motarro pic and thnx for helping me make my decision on not becoming a platinum member.......

I'm just a salty cat cause I really wanted these to match my cavs gear I went to hoh did the raffle and did this no luck I can't get a limited release for the life of me I would pay a hoh employee 50 every shoe I got to get a hook up so I could get all my shoes with ease. I just need to find a hook up.

its crazy because with Eastbay,Champs,Footlocker, and Footaction all being the same company Im thinking that they share inventory and split it amongst their online stores. I have yet to successfully purchase a pair from an Eastbay affiliated company, I even looked into becoming a "Platinum Member" but figured I would only regret paying money to be unsuccessful at purchasing sneakers........ooooo the well on to the David Robinsons that dropped today ....

They do share an inventory "database" but they all dip into the same bucket until that one bucket is empty.  So then you are competing against everyone on any of these sites.  The total amount of shoes is larger, but the total number of people clicking at 8 is also larger.  If you hit add to cart the very first millisecond it pops up, you are pretty much thrown into a lottery and get lucky when you end up with a pair (on a limited release like ths pack).

^^^^ BOFL @ the Motarro pic and thnx for helping me make my decision on not becoming a platinum member.......

Eastbay Platinum is easy choice if you buy athletic gear on regular basis (free 2 day shipping/free returns/ 25% promo code) but not if you just want limited shoes, that's not their business. It's luck online or phone in 20 mins prior and chat with CS rep for a while if you can. But Eastbay and their counter should never be your only option, more like a plan B or C, NDC always best bet IMO since they put shoes up before they even tweet link. 

^^^ ndc is def not the best option. eastbay drops at 7:59am est and puts up the direct link to the shoe hours before they drop and has a countdown so you can do to cart soon as it hits all zeros. ndc is truly all luck on these type drops

Congrats to everyone that was able to order their pairs!

Has anyone been successful using a giftcard on Eastbay? I keep getting a error message. FML!

Sold out............ I swear, they purposely don't let people use their giftcards on Eastbay on major releases!
We do allow customers to use gift card on release shoes. This latest launch was very limited, so it sold out very fast. For limited launches, it is best to just check out with your regular payment method and then call in to add a gift card, if you have one. The less time you spend in checkout, the better.

Eastbay just pistes me off I'm a platinum member or whatever but when I have 4 phones and call 1 min before 8 with 2 and right after 8 with 2 on hole the whole time and don't get threw for 45 min doesn't make sense.
Our Loyalty Club does not increase your chances at launch items. The main benefit our our Loyalty Club is free shipping based on the level you select. Since you are a Platinum Club member, you receive two free business day shipping on all your orders for a whole year. Platinum Club members also receive free return shipping for a full year, as long as the return is processed within 90 days from the date of shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray

Congrats to everyone that was able to order their pairs!
We do allow customers to use gift card on release shoes. This latest launch was very limited, so it sold out very fast. For limited launches, it is best to just check out with your regular payment method and then call in to add a gift card, if you have one. The less time you spend in checkout, the better.
Our Loyalty Club does not increase your chances at launch items. The main benefit our our Loyalty Club is free shipping based on the level you select. Since you are a Platinum Club member, you receive two free business day shipping on all your orders for a whole year. Platinum Club members also receive free return shipping for a full year, as long as the return is processed within 90 days from the date of shipment.
EastbayRep - Ray

As a gold club member, I think it would be an added perk (and I would pay more for it btw) to have a system where being a member increases your chances of getting the shoes. Possibly making major releases only for gold and platinum club members? I would be willing to pay a descent amount if that were the case.

Back
Top Bottom