Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
i gave up on the pack a long time ago. my mom and pop connect not getting. NO jimmy jazz not getting it...this pack shows nyc no love

This isn't me but some ****** put all his info up on ebay. What is he thinking.

looks like Charle Dee got got and its all his fault :tongue:

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone that was able to order their pairs!
We do allow customers to use gift card on release shoes. This latest launch was very limited, so it sold out very fast. For limited launches, it is best to just check out with your regular payment method and then call in to add a gift card, if you have one. The less time you spend in checkout, the better.
Our Loyalty Club does not increase your chances at launch items. The main benefit our our Loyalty Club is free shipping based on the level you select. Since you are a Platinum Club member, you receive two free business day shipping on all your orders for a whole year. Platinum Club members also receive free return shipping for a full year, as long as the return is processed within 90 days from the date of shipment.
EastbayRep - Ray
EastbayRep - Ray

Why is it that you have to put in a payment options even though there is a zero balance after you input your giftcard? I tried both PayPal and BillMeLater, but both gave me an error message like "Sorry, PayPal (or BillMeLater) is not available right now please try again" or something like that. I believe this is the reason why I wasn't able to purchase a "limited" pair (It's actually THE reason why) because Eastbay's check-out has errors and it costed me time. Why do I have to eneter a payment option if my balance is zero? One other problem with Eastbay's problem with major releases, even IF I was able to get through with my giftcard payment I ALWAYS get a confirmation number that starts with a "G" and we ALL know that when your confirmation number starts we a "G" 97% of the time your order won't go through. I talked to an Eastbay Rep over the phone that morning about this situation when the Air Jordan VII "Raptors" came out. They said when your confirmation starts with a "G" it means they are MANUALLY inputting your online order (BY HAND). Let me step back a little, There was ONE TIME that my order when through and that was for a GR (I forget what they were, but they were widely available.) I don't understand Eastbay majority of the time. I stopped ordering from Eastbay because all the heartaches and pains they have put me through. Although I've been a Gold & Platinum member for the past 3 years I am discontinuing my service with them once it expires next month.THE SERVICE IS DOODOO. How can you even take advantage of the 2-DAY shipping if I can't even successfully get an order placed? I've been only successful with 2 major release orders with Eastbay Fire Red 4's and Obsidian 12's since February 2012. Sorry this is so long (To my NT folks) ,but I really needed to get this out.

Cliff notes:

1. Failed on copping "limited" Bentley Ellis because of Eastbay's checkout.

2. Eastbay makes you checkout with a payment option even after a ZERO balance from a giftcard. (meaning the giftcard covers the whole purchase amount)

3. Getting a starting letter "G" in your Eastbay confirmation number = no order (manual input on Eastbay's end)

4. Gold & Platinum membership pays itself off after 4-6 purchases or so (If you can place the orders on major releases)

5. Gold & Platinum membership is not worth it, in my opinion, if your only looking for major releases.

6. I'm still left with a hefty amount on my Eastbay giftcard that I got from the 20% off deal that I can't even successfully use on major releases!

7. Yes, I'm salty. Pour it......

8. Congrats to everyone who succeeded copping a pair today.

I got mine on FTL, but "easy cop" does not apply to a shoe that you have to add to cart in half a millisecond to get.  Lucky cop is a better term.  I got mine at FTL super quick, so I thought maybe it was an easy cop...7:00 and 46 seconds and they were sold out on every other site.  LOL, "yeah, how could you not have gotten this shoe, you had your chance!" :lol:

Thats what its come to lol cop within a couple seconds of release is easy cop :x

Last edited:
I'm to salty right now. I struck out online but managed to snag a few in the hood but they had no size 12's 
mad.gif
. Managed to cop a 10.5 and a 11.
What are you complaining about?? Back on pg 30 you posted pics of these that you picked up from NTChi.....and you got a 10.5 and and 11 to resell....you can't be serious. 
sick.gif

For those of you who copped on NDC this morning was it through the Twitter Link or did you find them on the site?

jeez reluctantly passed on the Ellis', kinda want them but some of the others i want a lil more...then again u can always have too many 9s

Found a pair of eBay for $230 shipped earlier buy it now. Looking at the prices at the moment, I am happy that I pulled the trigger.

so with the motorboat's coming out the 3rd, are they still gonna release the black and photo blue on the 3rd also?

i rather cop the Photo Blue's Motorboat just not doing it for me

I'm very serious.
Dang.....you're salty over getting 3 pairs and only 1 in your size...wow world ender....hate to know what life would be like for you if you didn't get 3, 2 or oh my....not even 1......
mean.gif

Why is everyone so greedy these days??

Last edited:
so with the motorboat's coming out the 3rd, are they still gonna release the black and photo blue on the 3rd also?
i rather cop the Photo Blue's Motorboat just not doing it for me
Motorboats got moved back to December 1st RD on Thursday.  Don't know why they moved it, but they moved it back to the original RD.  That new DB 9 above comes out Nov 30, the day before the motorboats now.

Yea I would pay 100 to 150 extra for limited shoes and 50 just for regular releases I have a hook at a mom and pop but in ohio no mom and pops get limited. Ill find a hoh person who wants my biz I buy to many clothes and shoes not to have it happen.

Dang.....you're salty over getting 3 pairs and only 1 in your size...wow world ender....hate to know what life would be like for you if you didn't get 3, 2 or oh my....not even 1......
mean.gif

Why is everyone so greedy these days??
Because this is America.

Ask McResellin.....he seems to have some pairs laying around

Exactly why our country is a mess.......nothing is ever enough, I want more, I need more is the adopted attitude of most people.
You sound like such a f** dude 
laugh.gif
. You know you're on a show forum right? Do you really need to pay 175 or more for any shoe since you want to turn this ish into a social issue? Keyboard haters are funny.

Back
Top Bottom