Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Hey guys, been reading on NT a lot, but my first post. Do you guys know if Niketown Chicago is going to do the Motorboats next week FCFS? I rang them and they said they won't give out information over the phone and to check twitter, but twitter not saying squat about any of the alter ego pack Js. 
I could be wrong but I thought I read that they released all the Kilroy's on the same weekend several weeks ago. People had the entire pack weeks before the actual launch dates. Unless they get a restock, I think they already released their Motorboats.

The Slim Jenkins were definitely limited. Not a single Champs, FTL, FNL etc got these here. Only 1 boutique and HOH.

Still got a pair. The only shoe I wanted out of the pack.

Somehow I got thru with an order of the Slim Jenkins on Eastbay in my size.  Guess my clicking abilities have improved over the past month or so, suddenly I'm getting lucky.
laugh.gif

Very rarely do I grab present day retro+ colorways, but that Carolina blue is pretty dope, plus no contrast stitching like the Photo Blues is a plus.  I'll make the final judgment call in person.   Always a sucker for blue.  Only shoe in this pack that I can actually see myself rocking more than once every few years.

I called then yesterday bout the charcoal VII & told me the same bs & they didn't even put the info in there twitter
Did you manage to cop a pair? How were the queues? 2 queues, 1 for Raptors, 1 for Slim Jenkins?
I had the Slim Jenkins awhile ago already, but i called, said they had 1 size 9.5, get there, its gone...I mean really... how is that I can cop one of the top 5 Js of all time on vacation & not a damn restock...A RESTOCK!!!

Still haven't gotten a shipping conformation from JJ, copped on NDC though and they already shipped. Does it usually take this long for JJ?

Still haven't gotten a shipping conformation from JJ, copped on NDC though and they already shipped. Does it usually take this long for JJ?
I ordered mine Friday night from JJ and still have not gotten shipping confirmation.  I live chatted with a rep this morning and gave them my order number.  Said they have a HUGE amount of shoes to ship today, my order was processed and is set for delivery, and I will get an email when it actually ships.  Hope that helps ya. 

What's your s/n mean, if you don't mind me asking?

A release isn't official, until I post my pictures.

:lol:

JK. But anyways, here they are, enjoy!

6jixww.png

15ccwlf.png

2my6u82.png

dpgwhu.png

My pack (so far).

358chw5.jpg

:smokin

Now, my eyes are the Motorboats..

Can't wait for my Slim Jenkins to arrive and to cop the motorboats this weekend......would have had the whole pack if JJ didn't cancel my order on the Bentley Ellis.....
mad.gif

I ordered mine Friday night from JJ and still have not gotten shipping confirmation.  I live chatted with a rep this morning and gave them my order number.  Said they have a HUGE amount of shoes to ship today, my order was processed and is set for delivery, and I will get an email when it actually ships.  Hope that helps ya. 

What's your s/n mean, if you don't mind me asking?
Just got my shippinc conformation from JJ this morning. And my s/n is just the first letter of my first name and then my last name where the 4 is an "a".

Back
Top Bottom