AJF4 fusion sample/ AJ1 low curry fall/winter '09

Other fusion IV's were better but still a no go and imo I think 1 low's are probably one of the worst low's in the sig. line. Good thing their isstill Nike retro.

Damn yo this ain't the men's AJF 4's version!!! It is the kids takedown. Let's get our pics right

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by marley

The thing is we all know here what a IV looks like so people keeping saying they are garbage. But to the untrained eye or average person who doesnt know J's, they are gonna say hey nice Jordans you got there. 95% of the population wont know that you arent wearing an old school Jordan shoe. Sad but true.
Im glad someone gets it.. lol Business wise at least. This makes sense because it sells.
on that train of thought they should have left the fusion as just an unsucessful mistake of an idea and just stuck to producing retros. you'llget the "hey nice shoes" crowd and the knowledgeable consumer to both favor the shoe, instead of morons saying "nice air jordans" andsneaker fans
sick.gif
over their keyboards

What's funny is they actually look like better quality than the CDP IV's. Either way it's a damn shame! I gotta question for those who own multiplepair's of this contraption they call Fusions. Being that they're all AF 1's with a retro make up, do they all fit and feel the same? In otherwords, do they all have that AF 1 chunky feel?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by marley

The thing is we all know here what a IV looks like so people keeping saying they are garbage. But to the untrained eye or average person who doesnt know J's, they are gonna say hey nice Jordans you got there. 95% of the population wont know that you arent wearing an old school Jordan shoe. Sad but true.
Im glad someone gets it.. lol Business wise at least. This makes sense because it sells.

Indeed...JBs catering to the public along with sneakerheads...our products will come soon enough...in the mean time you guys should just be patient...

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Damn yo this ain't the men's AJF 4's version!!! It is the kids takedown. Let's get our pics right

Actually it is a men's sample that I'm holding in my hand. Unless Nike is making a kid's samples in a men's size 9. Thanks though. B

yikes %** idk about those fusion 4 for gradeschool this is getting real sad (best fusion was the 12's)

Back
Top Bottom