AJF4 fusion sample/ AJ1 low curry fall/winter '09

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Damn yo this ain't the men's AJF 4's version!!! It is the kids takedown. Let's get our pics right

Actually it is a men's sample that I'm holding in my hand. Unless Nike is making a kid's samples in a men's size 9. Thanks though. B
Well that sucks B but I have that same shoe in 3.5y and the size 9 for men has the clear max air bag midsole with the tonal swoosh in the qtrmesh.

Dawm those shoes look fake Im not saying that they are they just look like
MMMMMMM what can u expect from JB

Garbage although if those fusions hit outlets for about 20 ill copp ... u know why ? cuz my iv's wings and tongue are messed up .. tongue is like fallingappart
the swede on tongue is not swede anymore lol its grey and the wings are yellowed ... and the 1's ill copp always a fan of Chutney remind me of the regionalxx's

people keep saying the fusions look like kids, but those look like men's to me, the one's look small. like they could be women's or something. notsaying they are, it's just what i thought when i saw them. probably also because JB has been putting out some random ones here and there in youth andwomen's sizes.

Back
Top Bottom