AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

i really wanna know about this sizing thing. are they running different to the first AJKO retros from 2010?

i got doubles of the first ones, but i hardly wear them, so i may just sell the doubles on the bay to pay for these.

Yo, anybody know how the DMP b/reds are holding up quality wise? I dunno if I should cop those, or the AJKO b/reds.

As much as I like these, the South Beach Elites take priority over these for me. It sucks that all 3 shoes have to come out on the same day. However, if I can't get the Elites, I will settle for the Black Toes. if I can't get the Black Toes, I will settle for the Militaries the week after.

Talk is leaking out ..and I hope it doesn't become stressful as a result. I'm starting to lean towards these over the vices .
Sorry if its been asked already but do the black and reds come w black laces as well?

Anybody in the DMV know where these gonna release?

I been callin but everybody claims they have no idea about the shoe.

Originally Posted by B Sox

Haha my bad FeedTheEgo

Lol it's all good man
laugh.gif
These will be my consolation prize for missing the Banneds..  Damn me for thinking a "B" grade shoe wouldn't be so expensive on the resell market.

a certain online spot has these for 225 not sure if i wanna pay that id rather try to get em in store i don't know tho i might wanna grab them lbj 9 's instead

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by B Sox

Haha my bad FeedTheEgo

Lol it's all good man
laugh.gif
These will be my consolation prize for missing the Banneds..  Damn me for thinking a "B" grade shoe wouldn't be so expensive on the resell market.
Same here, except damn me for expecting there to be a real release.

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

a certain online spot has these for 225 not sure if i wanna pay that id rather try to get em in store i don't know tho i might wanna grab them lbj 9 's instead

a guy on ebay has them for $199 shipped

not sure if there are any better deals.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Talk is leaking out ..and I hope it doesn't become stressful as a result. I'm starting to lean towards these over the vices .
Sorry if its been asked already but do the black and reds come w black laces as well?

Yes they do.
I seen someones pic with the black lace swap.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

%24%28KGrHqN,%21nkE-vuh18PVBPvVTS2%28zg%7E%7E60_57.JPG

%24%28KGrHqR,%21g4E90o3t+wNBPvVT3%21%29g%21%7E%7E60_57.JPG

eBay sellers are starting to throw up detailed pics. Sorry about the size (Chrome on that no resizing $#%^
30t6p3b.gif
) and for double posting.
You're sorry? For what? If anything, apologize for not making them BIGGER. Shoes this beautiful NEED to be displayed in a big pic.

Guys, if I don't get both pairs, someone's going to die. It's that simple. If I don't get mine and some guy is seen wearing a size 12 of either color, I'm gonna put sons brains in his lap...

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Gordonson

eBay sellers are starting to throw up detailed pics. Sorry about the size (Chrome on that no resizing $#%^
30t6p3b.gif
) and for double posting.
You're sorry? For what? If anything, apologize for not making them BIGGER. Shoes this beautiful NEED to be displayed in a big pic.

Guys, if I don't get both pairs, someone's going to die. It's that simple. If I don't get mine and some guy is seen wearing a size 12 of either color, I'm gonna put sons brains in his lap...
Come on now, this is why we can't have nice things. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^ I really hope you're being sarcastic AF1King.

Cause that's a bit excessive.

grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Sarcastic isn't exactly the word but I was basically stressing how much I want the shoes. But c'mon fellas, you guys can't take a joke? Why in the WORLD would I admit something like that on a public website goofballs
laugh.gif
. But I do really want these shoes...

^^ I understand where you're coming from but you're were a little too graphic in depicting what would happen to another man if you didn't get yours.
I'm psyched for these I just don't want to go thru the hassle that Jordan releases have become so hopefully these will fly under the radar n we can all get ours.

im going on a cruise an will be out of town that weekend on RD. i know hype for retros nowadays is horrible but do yall think these will sit around just long enough i can copp the following tues?

Back
Top Bottom