AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

$125 great price hop on that,

Flight club sent me the wrong shoes...so im still waiting had to send them back waiting on the correct pair. :frown:

I've been thinking about these but still haven't pulled the trigger.
Granted, I like them a lot and the price is on point but do I really need them? Decisions, decisions...

I'll get around to the Black/Red pair eventually. Few other shoes on the list to checkoff first. As long as I have my Black Toes I'm good.

whoa.... anymore pairs? $125 is retail so of course thats good for a shoe this nice.

I wasnt sure how much retail was so i didnt know if i over paied lol. but the dude i bought it from on NT put a pair on ebay its at 150 free shipping
PM ill give u a link

Like I said b4... im really feeling this shoe!

I knew I was gonna F them up fast (yard work) thats why I wanted a 2nd pair.

I been looking for a 2nd pair for some weeks now but I Aint with paying that resell hype price..... Ill keep looking till I find the price I want!

nerd.gif
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

The blacks looks great in person having saw them for the first time in person yesterday. I want them but ehh, 200 :smh: . I'll check for the 2010 pairs in the mean time. Do the 2010s fit true as well?

I hate the shape on these, I prefer the shape on the other AJKO release, but they came dirty already. So I'm on the hunt for ogs. But I hear you can wipe the dirt off the 2010(?)s with a little elbow grease.

i just picked up a pair of BREDs sz 9.5 for $155 shipped. they were worn once but could pass as DS. they're out there but the BREDs go quickly. ive seen a lot of BREDs go for less than $200 on ebay.

my correct pair should be here tomorrow, hopefully flight club sent the correct Breds this time.

i just picked up a pair of BREDs sz 9.5 for $155 shipped. they were worn once but could pass as DS. they're out there but the BREDs go quickly. ive seen a lot of BREDs go for less than $200 on ebay.

Whaaaat. ive been looking for a size 9 and i havent found any :frown:

Back
Top Bottom