AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

I would rather have the 2010 release. As I've heard the dirt can be removed, why it was put on there to start with? I don't know. But I prefer the shape of the 2010s to these. And those barcelonas are :smh:

Ha dude I have the 2010's and the bred's from this year...the shape is identical.

I'm still surprised not many people were talking about these when they released. A few people did, but not as much as I expected. Was it because maybe the MV LeBrons released on that same day? Cause these are real nice, and that goes for both pairs. Not to mention, just put in a shoe tree and they barely crease. :D

This release was overlooked and underrated.

I remember when they released these at like 4pm on a Monday on NDC. I was lucky and able to purchase it before it sold out in less than 2 minutes.

See a pair of the Black Toes on eBay for $180 (including shipping).

Should I pull the trigger?

Last edited:
the MV release definitely over shadowed the KO release. At my mall everyone was lined up for the MV's after everyone got their pairs there was only 10ppl in line for the KOs, I bought the Breds, went back on line and bought the Black toes since the manager was only letting people buy one shoe per transaction.

I still haven't wore either pair yet but I will more then likely wear the bred's first, since the white canvas on the Black toes are dirt magnets. A friend of mine wore his black toes for the first time and the inside tongue turned black instantly, I think the tide stain stick was able to get most of it out though.

i pulled the trigger on both for 298... around 150$ each, i aint even mad at 20$ over retail. 

check completed listings there are shoes going for around 150$ per pair, i wouldnt pay in the 180$ range if i were you guys. 

These shoes were definitely slept on hard. I was lucky to grab my size on NDC for both colorways when they released it on that random Monday @ 4 pm. I think my crazy fast internet at work helped me get them. Jordan 1's always fit a half size too small for me so  i'm glad I went a half size up.

These shoes were definitely slept on hard. I was lucky to grab my size on NDC for both colorways when they released it on that random Monday @ 4 pm. I think my crazy fast internet at work helped me get them. Jordan 1's always fit a half size too small for me so  i'm glad I went a half size up.

How were these slept on? They sold out instantly online and never even made it to shelves in most areas.

I was begging people to help me with pairs that day and no one wanted to. Which is ridiculous considering the profit I was going to give them, so people must have been willing to pay more or they had a vendetta against me. Too late now. I would only grab if the price is right. And by right i mean pretty close to retail which wont happen but damn those breds are :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom