AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Damn Lebron SB Elites, and these same day.. My poor pockets man

you guys planning on buying those lebums are you actually wearing those gray/pink/teal things? are are they "trade bait" or bought to resell

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by jrich703

all black playoff 12's box -- or cement 4 old school box
Only the IV's get that IV box. 
These'll be in the same box as the Playoff XII unless JB randomly does a special box for these, or puts them in the same box as the Dave Whites and Banned Black/Reds.

I thought people wore the shoes, not the boxes? 
eyes.gif

They should be releasing in the New Black Jordan, with the silver/white Jumpman box. 
When you're paying top dollar for shoes, every little detail matters. 

For me it's moreso about the boxes being sturdy enough for stacking because when you get to a certain point, you can only stack so many boxes on top of one another if they're flimsy.

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

smfh at people on ebay slinging these for 240 shipped.

BIN prices are set but they arent moving trust & believe

on fleabay theres a overseas seller who has a stockroom pic of the white/blk/reds from 2010 listed at $260

NO LIE that same exact seller has been relisting the exact same pairs in the exact same sizes for the same price since the 2010 rd & havent sold a damn pair(i messaged him a few time s & hes set on his price
laugh.gif
)....people/clowns will list these for $250+ but they wont get bites unless someone is truely stupid with his/her money

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Damn Lebron SB Elites, and these same day.. My poor pockets man

you guys planning on buying those lebums are you actually wearing those gray/pink/teal things? are are they "trade bait" or bought to resell

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I believe to resell.

on fleabay theres a overseas seller who has a stockroom pic of the white/blk/reds from 2010 listed at $260

NO LIE that same exact seller has been relisting the exact same pairs in the exact same sizes for the same price since the 2010 rd & havent sold a damn pair(i messaged him a few time s & hes set on his price
laugh.gif
)....people/clowns will list these for $250+ but they wont get bites unless someone is truely stupid with his/her money
This!

I've been trying to talk him down as I've been looking at that pair for a minute now.  Won't budge.

He's almost as bad as the dude who has XIs up for $588.  Made a grand declaration to me that I would never find them cheaper than his price.  I beat his estimate by a few hundred.  Let them sit on that stock.  Be damned if I'm gonna cave when they've been sitting on it for years already.
laugh.gif

I haven't posted in JB in years, but wanted to share an FYI.

Obviously, you all know 1's typically run a little larger. For me, a wider footed person, I wear 11.5 in most sneakers and will buy 1's in an 11. I'm not sure if it is a canvas thing, but I had to get a size 10.5 in these. If you are like me and never try your shoes on in the store...you may want to this time. For most of you that may be hard with lines, online ordering, etc. However, if you can you may want to see if they fit before you leave.

Either way, I'm pretty happy with the quality, high-cut, stitching, thick ankle support wings, etc.

First AJ's since 2009/10 I think and very pleased. My only complaints...is not having "nike air" on the tongue, and having to pay $140 including tax!!! LOL. I'm a purest I suppose.

219ruv9.jpg

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

laugh.gif
This!

I've been trying to talk him down as I've been looking at that pair for a minute now.  Won't budge.

He's almost as bad as the dude who has XIs up for $588.  Made a grand declaration to me that I would never find them cheaper than his price.  I beat his estimate by a few hundred.  Let them sit on that stock.  Be damned if I'm gonna cave when they've been sitting on it for years already.
laugh.gif

haha i have also been trying to talk him down on those 2010s.  he said to me " do you know what these shoes are" at that point i just said F it and tried to look for another pair.  im not wasting my time with him. 

horrible, just realized they are releasing by reading this thread. ez pass. not even considering a cop. that whole canvas thing just looks cheap

Originally Posted by trueprada

^^^^them white ones tough

fam didnt you just say .......
Originally Posted by trueprada

that canvas or whateva kind of kill it for me smh

what do you need to sell dude ??? send me pics with my sn on it & ill post it so you can cut all these bs post's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

laugh.gif
This!

laugh.gif

haha i have also been trying to talk him down on those 2010s.  he said to me " do you know what these shoes are" at that point i just said F it and tried to look for another pair.  im not wasting my time with him. 
He's a herb.  Would rather sit on stock than to negotiate.  Why bother listing.

That pic above is making the black toes a definite must.  Black/Reds are still a maybe.

Back
Top Bottom