AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Untitled by Sneakerpimp2K8, on Flickr

FILTHY
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these are just too clean. why the hell do they have to be limited? SMH x10000000

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Wish I could get the Yeezy IIs. I didnt like the Yeezys either but I love the second ones. I skipped a bunch of releases for them then they kept playing with the release date then, they drop it in the one month where I have no saturdays off. Sorry Nike but becoming a CPA is much more important to me. Never again will I try to cop a tier 0 drop ever again after how you handled the yeezy IIs
30t6p3b.gif
If you're a CPA, why the hell you working Saturday mornings at 8? Can't you just go to a mall release, cop, and get to work?
I am not a CPA yet. My CPA review classes start that saturday. My college town is not in Chicago. Its like a 2 hour drive each way. or I can go to the train station a half hour away and sit on a 2 hour train ride. take a cab to the store camp and take a cab back. (which in all honesty is more convenient for me. So there might be hope in my actually getting a pair. I doubt it though
CPAs work like 60 hour work weeks in tax season (but this isnt tax season obviously, but it is why I would be working 8 am on a saturday)

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Anyone know what online retailers are getting these? Will the usual footlocker/eastbay/fnl have them?

Eastbay rep told me today they wont have these unfortunately....
I'll take the bred "away" cw forsure
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

^ KO = Knockout. Canvas material of the shoes is similar to that used on a boxing shoe.
Ohh so it stands for what KO has always stood for  :/ I would feel dumb if you didnt kick that boxing shoe knowledge
good lookin out

I got a tough decision to the make the black toes or Breds! To they come with extra black laces???

^Yes "Breds" come with red and black laces while the Black Toes come with White/Red laces.

I don't work 'til Tuesday, so I hope we have them in that day!
It'd be nice to walk into the back of the storage room and see them stacked there!

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

^Yes "Breds" come with red and black laces while the Black Toes come with White/Red laces.

I don't work 'til Tuesday, so I hope we have them in that day!
It'd be nice to walk into the back of the storage room and see them stacked there!

Im kinda feeling the black laces on the white toes not gonna lie

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Must cop both pairs... Gonna be a hell of a Saturday nex weekend

This. My pockets will be bone dry after this week with these and the MV's releasing.

I'm so ready for this release! The pic above^ making think one of each instead of just getting the bred's. 
But that price tag got me like

d2526e46c3e956f9fd88792fb6fbcf029c33ba19_r.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Anyone know what online retailers are getting these? Will the usual footlocker/eastbay/fnl have them?

welp, that makes it even harder
30t6p3b.gif

I'm so ready for this release! The pic above^ making think one of each instead of just getting the bred's. 
But that price tag got me like

d2526e46c3e956f9fd88792fb6fbcf029c33ba19_r.gif
I know. I would've regretted it so bad to miss out on this release. I got to thank dude for saving me a pair and holding them for me for two weeks so I can pay him. Dude doesnt know how much that means to me.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

welp, that makes it even harder
30t6p3b.gif
how so? it's not like the website would've worked anyway

^^^^^^niceee pics pimp/ the black toes with black lacess are sicc / hope this will be an easy copped at the mall/

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

^ KO = Knockout. Canvas material of the shoes is similar to that used on a boxing shoe.
Ohh so it stands for what KO has always stood for  :/ I would feel dumb if you didnt kick that boxing shoe knowledge
good lookin out

KO does NOT mean knockout. I remember a article where Gentry was asked this question, and he had no idea. Apparently it's just a code for the canvas version of the AJ1...

Edit: Boxing shoes are made of leather, NOT canvas. The ring floor is canvas...

Back
Top Bottom