AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by MECKS

call places that got the black cement 3's

that has nothing to do with this release those we GRs these are QS just depends on the shop

i know i knowww. but when youre narrowing it down itll help a little at least. i have no idea what kind of account my local spot has but they pretty much get everything jordan, but no nikes. its a weird little shop.
I've checked the mall near me which has like footlocker/FNL/Champs and called expressions in brockton and they either aren't getting them or seemed surprised by the name of the shoe.  sigh

I was looking through Nike SF's tweets and they responded to someone asking about the KOs. They said, "We will have that shoe launching on 6/2. Stay tuned for launch details." Hopefully they'll implement the RSVP system or something. I just really want the Black and Red pair.

Some of y'all need to move to LA never a hassle to find release spots.

On another note, why is it so hard to find a good price of leather Breds when they practically raped em since '09? They want 300 for a DMP 1 pack? Jordan game is terrible right now. New releases are reselling at OG prices nowadays.

i mean it not like the OG AJ1. they keep release variations of the AJ1 model and not the OG type with OG colors and the leather. im not fan of the canvas/ajko . regardless these are just terrible to me. 

anyone know any spots in cozumel that will have these? gonna be out there on vacation this weekend.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

i mean it not like the OG AJ1. they keep release variations of the AJ1 model and not the OG type with OG colors and the leather. im not fan of the canvas/ajko . regardless these are just terrible to me. 

I think you undercover want these. U ain't gotta lie.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

nah im good. using my money to grab 2 lebron south beaches. never owned a pair of jordan 1s, for good reason.

nah im good. using my money to grab 2 lebron south beaches. never owned a pair of jordan 1s, for good reason.
Then why do you keep coming back to remind us that you don't like them?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Cuz deep in his heart no he knows the AJ1 design looks better then any Lebron created.

Cuz deep in his heart no he knows the AJ1 design looks better then any Lebron created.

RIGHT TO THE IGNORE LIST AFTER THIS COMMENT.

I'M A JORDAN HEAD BUT THE LEBRON LINE HAS SMASHED JORDANS FOR THE LAST 8 MONTHS.

Haha, whatever dude. The Air Jordan 1 MADE Nike Basketball. If it wasn't for these 1's, u wudnt even be buying those overhyped ringless king lebron south beach's. Have fun with that.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'M A JORDAN HEAD BUT THE LEBRON LINE HAS SMASHED JORDANS FOR THE LAST 8 MONTHS.

You can't really compare the two. LeBrons are still in their first run, meaning that these are original designs and original colorways that are being thought up because he still has something to prove. Jordans have been around for over 20 years, and are making so much money off of weak colorways and spin off models that they obviously don't feel the need to put in the same care and technology. 
I'd say that it would be fair to compare the LeBron IX to the Jordan IX, but I don't think that the Jordan line would be properly represented 
laugh.gif

Its really good to hear the hate for these.  Hopefully that makes it easy for us that actually want them.

Honestly i don't understand how anyone can not want these.  This is probably the top release for me so far this year.  I am going to try to get both.  Anyone have solid size info yet?? how do they fit compared to white cement 4s? or black cement 3s?

Michael-Jordan-Slam-Dunk.jpg

mj_air_jordan_i.jpg

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I agree, Lebron 9s and 8s definitely over the AJ 1s. Jordans 1 are basically Dunks

Back
Top Bottom