AJKO Retro 2010 Video

i need those ajko!!!
roll.gif

i have a metric crapton of vintage sneakers, including ones from the air jordan 1 era, and none of them have soles like that. disgusting.

Dude you had to be high as hell!  That was straight comedy.  I cant imagine how much you would have rambled on in the unedited version of this video...

That being said, I don't care what anyone says, I'm ALL over these.  2 pair for sure, and I have not done that since the '01 III's.

imagine vintage treatment done to all next retros using same exact material with same exact shape with og box included... hmmmm? nah...lol

Like always thanks for the vid SG. I think these will sit and go on sale like 99% of all the 1s that have come out. To the average consumer, these are just some "old looking" 1s w/ canvas. Shoes with the "vintage" look have sold poorly in the pass so I expect these to follow the same trend. They will be copped but I will wait once they go on clearance.

When was the last time JB did not ruin a retro? Yea your right jordan is killing it, it being it's legacy.

Those soles are awful, how's it supposed to be vintage when it has a damn jumpman on the tongue?

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Those soles are awful, how's it supposed to be vintage when it has a damn jumpman on the tongue?

You do have a GOOD point.

Appreciate the video!

Not feeling the ''weathered'' look though. Why does nike/jb do that to shoes?

Trust me, I can break them in and eventually they'll become ''weathered'' without the factory's help.

Back
Top Bottom