AJKO

I know what they are and all but will we ever see a retro. I mean they gave us the PHLY which is suppose to resemble the first shoe with a jumpman logo on itso will we ever get the AJKO?

And let me know if your a fan of the AJKO or you just would like to stick to the AJ1's. I personally like the KO because the canvas does not crease and theeyelets have metal around them which i like. do you like em?

I don't like them and i hope he never bring them out.
roll.gif

I hope they do.....But if they did you know they would fined some kind of way to mess it ...with a ugly cw or sum

It's my favorite shoe, period. Even if they did retro them, the originals will always hold their value. I wish I could find that one line by a NT'erwho stated it perfectly. I know somebody has it in their sig. But I highly doubt they would retro, but you never know it could happen if JB ever gotdesperate. The AJ OG I/AJKO has a history that cannot be tarnished because it is shrouded in mystery. We don't even know how many colorways wereproduced! If they did retro, I just hope JB doesn't ###%! it out like they are currently doing with the I's. It's really pathetic. So in thatsense, I hope it never comes out.

If it does happen, it better look just like this:

my friend got a ds pair of KOs they are so sick I'm buying them from him... Would they be ok to wear?

whats up fresh..... if i was you i would not take the chance and wear a pair of ko's
they are way too valuable

even though they are deadstock they are canvas and i would not trust canvas that old
if you do get them let me know so we can meet up because i would love to see a pair again

i had a pair when i was a kid and i ran them into the ground they are great shoes

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

they will never come out with the ajko's in a retro
Said who. You guys need to stop making allegation, on if they will never retro. No one know but JB and time will tell

They are absolutely wearable. They are made of a rubber midsole/outsole that will not break or crack. I wear my pair at least 5x or more a year and I havenever had a problem with them. So I would say you should go for it and wear it.

Why would we get these?! They have released many different 1's in the past years including this exact coloraway minus the AJKO. If you REALLY want a pairof AJKO's pony up the cash and buy them. I'll be wearing my non cracking black toes.

This is one that JB should just leave alone. Some things don't need to be retroed, just for histories sake. If it was retroed, the whole AJKO mystiquewould be ruined. Besides, a canvas hoops shoe wouldn't fly nowadays. Collectors would snatch them all up, but that is about it.

I'd love a pair but don't have the funds. And I hope they don't retro them...some OG's just need to be left alone.

yeah i doubt it will retro. but if they do, gentry will ruin it anyways. so just find an OG AJKO for a decent price. JB will find a way to ruin it if theyretro it.

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

It's my favorite shoe, period. Even if they did retro them, the originals will always hold their value. I wish I could find that one line by a NT'er who stated it perfectly. I know somebody has it in their sig. But I highly doubt they would retro, but you never know it could happen if JB ever got desperate. The AJ OG I/AJKO has a history that cannot be tarnished because it is shrouded in mystery. We don't even know how many colorways were produced! If they did retro, I just hope JB doesn't ###%! it out like they are currently doing with the I's. It's really pathetic. So in that sense, I hope it never comes out.

If it does happen, it better look just like this:

they shouldn't retro but yea those 1s look pretty sturdy
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom