AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

just gotta say, being a newbie to NT, this thread is THE TRUTH. thanks to the sneaker gods for dropping knowledge on us mere mortals. this was a seriouseye-opener, and even tho i know they aint gon have any of those in a 15, lol....i think this may have kicked started a serious collecting urge....thanks againto EVERYONE who contributed. peace.

Hi everyone, I would really love to keep on going with this thread but some of you have to post a little more !!!

Cheers

Originally Posted by sunshining7

Hi everyone, I would really love to keep on going with this thread but some of you have to post a little more !!!

Cheers

eek.gif
very nice

sunshining7 just shut down this thread with those ajko..
thats the best conditioned pair i have ever seen...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sunshining7's AJKO's are the cleanest pair of KOs I have ever seen. I'll never get tired of looking at them. This is one of my favorite threads (ifnot my favorite) on niketalk, lets keep it going!

sunshining7's AJKO's are the cleanest pair of KOs I have ever seen. I'll never get tired of looking at them. This is one of my favorite threads (ifnot my favorite) on niketalk, lets keep it going!

1985 Michael Jordan TYPS midcut Player Exclusives both signed and deadstock with boxes.

3422756566_7ecf728729.jpg

^^^MrMar23 - I just shed a tear. Unbelievable. Can I have a pair please?
happy.gif

This is probably my favorite thread ever on NT. I'll post my contribution soon...

not exactly the rarest, but I wanted to make my contribution to the BEST thread on NT.
34hc229.jpg

Back
Top Bottom