AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

aj11-og.jpg

jordanchina.jpg

ohmylanwww.ohmylan.com

if your going for looks id pick the 11s if your going for value id stay with 1s..
CV ALL DAY
aim s/n mrishnuffin

screech-are you speaking for yourself or someone you have come across on your never ending hunt?

I know you have a sick collection, but I do not think I have ever seen you post it all together, any chance?

I have passed of far too many I's in my time and regret it.

I am not sure if anyone remembers vintageusa, but on the old home page there was a picture of the Lakers I's and I think I remember them once for sale there.?...I could be wrong. That site used to have heat serious heat.

nothing intriguing or interesting from me to add... just a few things I thought of while reading this entire post over the last few weeks

first off, have we come to a conclusion on what these are? it would be VERY helpful

071b_1.JPG
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

and lastly... just another "wearing AJI's pic"

i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Man some of yall make too much money or inherited it, something, damn thats some rare @#%$.

Babylebron -

I believe the white/grey shoes you posted are Conventions.

They also made Team Conventions, which I think are one of the most underrated nikes of all time and seriously overdue for a retro.

The Team Conventions were a bit different from the regular Conventions (and more Jordan-like) in the ankle and heel area, as well as the color blocking. Here's a link with a picture (They're the second ones down).

sports.sina.com.cn/nike/2004-12-13/09491297982.shtml

Screech..aren't you just like 16? Same with marcgrat?

props to the young's finding gems and then flipping them for what they're worth.

i still dont get why ohmyland posted up pics of og concords and then those chinas
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Back
Top Bottom