AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

This pack will be nab'd fosho if its a U.S. release, jus hope Im able to get my hands on one, Im all too sure theyll sell regardless of how many ppl thinks this pack is a bust.....only time will tell wait watch and see....

laugh.gif
Dudes talkin like they're actually going to be able to buy more than one pack. And that's even IF they're released in the U.S. You will all be lucky to get ONE pack let alone multiples. White/hot pink... lol what. I really hope those pics misrepresent the actual shoes.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

COPPED THE BLK/VARSITY REDS AND WILL BE COPPING THIS PACK ALONG WITH THE WHITE/VARSITY REDS. I WANTED TO DOUBLE UP ON BOTH THE BLK AND WHITE VARSITY RED 6'S BUT THIS PACK WILL SERVE AS MY DOUBLE UP. SMH AT DUDES CARING WHAT OTHER DUDES ARE BUYING WITH THEIR OWN MONEY.
Wow
eek.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
Dudes talkin like they're actually going to be able to buy more than one pack. And that's even IF they're released in the U.S. You will all be lucky to get ONE pack let alone multiples. White/hot pink... lol what. I really hope those pics misrepresent the actual shoes.

International meaNS nothing on the internet. If I want the pack from the UK or wherever it may be, I will get it

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif

International meaNS nothing on the internet. If I want the pack from the UK or wherever it may be, I will get it

yeah, just order some vaseline online while you're at it too...
wink.gif

Maybe JB purposely made both types of the VIs so people can decide/pressured into spending 300 on the Infareds.

Because honestly like Ninjahood said, that is enough for people to buy the whole pack. Plus the white/varsity red release on the same day as well I think, so JB will get your money either way it seems.

STILL DONT KNOW WHY DUDES CARE WHAT OTHER GUYS ARE BUYING WITH THEIR MONEY....IF SOMEONE WANTS TO PAY HOW EVER MUCH THESE WILL GO FOR THEN WHY SHOULD U CARE? JUST MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND AND DECIDE TO COP OR NOT. I'VE MADE UP MY MIND I LIKE THESE AND VARSITY REDS SO I WILL COP BOTH. LIKE DUDE SAID THE INTERNET IS A WONDERFUL PLACE. LIVING IN CLEVELAND, THE CANADIAN BORDER IS A REASONABLE DISTANCE AWAY FOR A TRIP IF I DONT GO THAT ROUTE I WILL COP ONLINE. EITHER WAY I WILL HAVE THEM.

STILL DONT KNOW WHY DUDES CARE WHAT OTHER GUYS ARE BUYING WITH THEIR MONEY....IF SOMEONE WANTS TO PAY HOW EVER MUCH THESE WILL GO FOR THEN WHY SHOULD U CARE? JUST MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND AND DECIDE TO COP OR NOT. I'VE MADE UP MY MIND I LIKE THESE AND VARSITY REDS SO I WILL COP BOTH. LIKE DUDE SAID THE INTERNET IS A WONDERFUL PLACE. LIVING IN CLEVELAND, THE CANADIAN BORDER IS A REASONABLE DISTANCE AWAY FOR A TRIP IF I DONT GO THAT ROUTE I WILL COP ONLINE. EITHER WAY I WILL HAVE THEM.

I agree with you its your money buy what you want

But why spend $500 plus on 4 pairs of kicks that look the same ...just don't make sense
ohwell.gif

this pack is going to be crazy hot

i just hope its not as limited as said but

no matter how limited

I WILL GET MINE .............................................................................peace

Not surprise with the recent pictures going around.
One decent shoe and the other is a mere so-so or trash.
JB tends to do a half !#% job, when it comes to PACKs *excluding the DMP XI/VI*
I had high hope, that they would release it properly or close to it.
Knowing JB history repeat itself, again.

To the people saying these are the same infrared color as the OGs, you guys are obviously blind. First of all, the retro 6s had a deep infrared color - which was a darker infared. Second, these look like damn varsity red. I'm wearing my retro 6 infared right now and comparing to the pics of these; it's not even close. Still, this pack here is for the hypebeasts only. Period. Getting GOT is what you guys are doing..

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I agree with you its your money buy what you want

But why spend $500 plus on 4 pairs of kicks that look the same ...just don't make sense
ohwell.gif

FOR COLLECTION PURPOSES...PACK IS STOCKED, VARSITIES ARE ROCKED.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

^hypebeast.
let me tell you something kid

you can save that trash for the next person

i have been in this game since day one 1985 , i was 14 when i got the very first pair of jordans in 1985  where was you ( i am sure you wasnt born yet )

ive had every pair of  OG and retro jordans in almost every colorway ever made what have you had

ive forgotten more about jordan and jordan shoes  then you could ever possibly know or hope to know

and the reason i am getting this pack no matter what is (which you dont need to know but i will tell you anyway) 

first   because i had the og pairs of both  and i still have the 2000 retro pair of the black infareds

second is  i want to add this pack to my collection 

BUT , the biggest reason is it takes a real OG like myself back old school style (the good old days for someone like you)

so when you start talking trash about someone you have no idea about you better check yourself  youngster...............................................peace

$!!% with that hypocritical hypebeast bullshnip... save it for your twitter followers.  

Back
Top Bottom