AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

I hate reading this...I paid crazy money to get my 2 pair...oh wells.  I am not regretting too much.  I am patient and I have enough shoes to rotate.  I am willing to go out on a limb...that in a year or so...peeps will be fiending again and prices may go back up.  Jordans are def flooding right now...but once they slow down...some of these shoes on disco will be more valuable.

Plus...at the end of the day, I dont buy the shoes to sell, its not for profit.  I want to wear them when I am older and more gray.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I hate reading this...I paid crazy money to get my 2 pair...oh wells.  I am not regretting too much.  I am patient and I have enough shoes to rotate.  I am willing to go out on a limb...that in a year or so...peeps will be fiending again and prices may go back up.  Jordans are def flooding right now...but once they slow down...some of these shoes on disco will be more valuable.

Plus...at the end of the day, I dont buy the shoes to sell, its not for profit.  I want to wear them when I am older and more gray.
yeah i  can almost guarantee at least the white pair will be worth good money

In my opinion, suede is an upgrade material !!! ...Darker than nubuck, very soft , very smooth and very easy to clean!!! (..and yes..i own a pair of 2000 blk/IR retro)
I am very happy that JB did this change, the shoes are better this way!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gravedig.

For those of you with DS pairs of either shoe from this pack, how are they holding up? Would you feel comfortable wearing them now? Not sure if 5 year old Retros can stand everyday use now. Any feedback is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom