AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

buddy of mine that works at FTL just got his shipment in today. He said they only got 20 packages in. got mine on lock.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

i went into work and we have just the white/red ones in.
ours didn't come within a package...

siriously?
smh.gif

Seems like they telling all the FNL employees to say this.

I call my FNLs and they hit me with that same line.
Er, i think he's shaking his head at the fact the dude works in a spot but doesn't know that his spot has the white/varsity not the infra pack. i.e., he has no clue.
yup yup ^ exactly why

GOT MY PAIR ON LOCK....SO I CAN DO THE VAN DAM!!!

van_damn_friday.gif
**** EDIT
ALSO SMH AT DUDES WHO WORK @ FTL Inc. WHO "CAN'T TELL" THE DIFFERENCE IN THE RED COLOR....

Nice pack but jb was kinda slow for this one. They comin out with a pack the week after the white/ varsity red 6s and the black/red 6s came out earlier this year. So if you put the two together your have a varisty red pack instead a infrared pack. I mean either way it goes you gonna have a pack with red if its varsity or infrared. i Dont expect these to fly off the shelves in reality you are buying the same shoe with a brighter red and at the same price if you break it down per shoe. Prolly when i was five i prolly would love to have all the same color shoes but ive grown to the point where i know as i consumer i would b playing a sucka to buy the same shoe with a shade of brighter red. Not discouraging or talking bout anyone but just feel jb is shi**ting some good bull with this release.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

i went into work and we have just the white/red ones in.
ours didn't come within a package...

siriously?
smh.gif

Seems like they telling all the FNL employees to say this.

I call my FNLs and they hit me with that same line.
I agree. I just finished calling around my area to see who gets these and one of the FNL's I called said the same thing. His exact words were: " We're not getting them in a pack, were only getting the infrareds." I just said, "Uh, ok thanks!"

He was obviously mistaking the infrareds for the white varsity reds.

If y'all were smart, you would get someone from NY to get it for you.
Dude on the last page in Brooklyn said he got the pack for $350 and y'all are paying 400+.

These have a strong possibility to sit at least for a day in some markets. With the Vreds dropping Saturday. A lot of people may see these as point less. The bay area will be a nightmare as a Nter put it in "Hypebest Red Zone". East Coast as I can gather as always put in work and they will be yours. Down here in the south I think it will be easier. 11's rurns us into Hypebest Zombies. Other than that I have not seen any other release garner 11's attention.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Dude on the last page in Brooklyn said he got the pack for $350 and y'all are paying 400+.

To be honest, I really don't believe the NY is selling that cheap or we would see a hell of a lot more packs on ebay. Or even NY's craigslist.

^^^ YEA THAT WOULD BE GREAT IF SOMEONE WOULD JUST HOOK IT UP BUT IF YOU BREAK IT DOWN REALISTICALLY:

SAY DUDE COPPED FOR $350, FACTOR IN TAX + SHIPPING COSTS PLUS MOST LIKELY $50 - $100 "TIP" YOU ARE ALREADY WELL INTO $400+  

TRUTH IS, THESE CANT BE HAD FOR RETAIL OR CLOSE TO RETAIL AT THIS POINT IN TIME UNLESS YOU ARE IN NY AND WHAT DUDE SAYS IS TRUE. JUST GOTTA WAIT TO RELEASE DATE AND COP FROM YOUR HOOKUP OR PAY A PRETTY PENNY.

JUST FROM PAST EXPERIENCE I BELIEVE RESALE VALUE WILL HOLD ABOVE $400 FOR A WHILE. BUT THIS DEPENDS ON QUANTITY PRODUCED AND WHERE YOU LIVE.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

To be honest, I really don't believe the NY is selling that cheap or we would see a hell of a lot more packs on ebay. Or even NY's craigslist.
Real talk NY is selling that cheap if you have connections and you know the right people. One of my other spots is suppose to be getting them on Tuesday, I'll see how much they're charging and I'll keep people posted. Just PM me.

This pack may be the greatest hustle in the history of sneaker culture. Congratulations JB, you never cease to amaze me.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

34th.....hmmmm
I went out there today, his store was done but he called another store in brooklyn, said they wanted $400. Sneakerpimp mentioned he knew where they were a couple of days ago.

edit: Good lookin out on the info yesterday Brooklynfella77, hit me with a pm if you find out anymore info about other spots.

FOR THOSE THAT GOT THEIR PACKS ALREADY!!! How's the quality compared to the VReds?  I'm guessing the same.

Any/all info is always appreciated.

peace

$350? Mad..

I need to find a reliable spot or connect for these cause I'll be out of town. Otherwise I may not even get them. =/

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Double Dribble*

i chuckled...

never seen double dribble... lol...

anyways... i'm in texas...

i need to find this damn pack for $tree fiddy...

My local spot said they aint getting them. I may try my luck with the online release. I have yet to get in a line at a shoe store and dont plan for this one.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

34th.....hmmmm
I went out there today, his store was done but he called another store in brooklyn, said they wanted $400. Sneakerpimp mentioned he knew where they were a couple of days ago.

edit: Good lookin out on the info yesterday Brooklynfella77, hit me with a pm if you find out anymore info about other spots.
Yeah No doubt. I'm gonna check my other spot tomorrow. I'll hit you and let you know what its looking like.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

34th.....hmmmm

word good looks to both you BabyJ and bkfella...400 is crazy tho

Back
Top Bottom