AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

my spot in houston got plenty, and they said they really arent hyped as i thought. guess with the black/red and white/reds just droppin this year average people dont care to buy a different shade of red. Still on the fence on copping cause im trying to get my hands on the foams too.

IM LEAVING THE HOUSE NOW TO SEE WHERE I CAN COP 2 PACKS FROM FOR RETAIL... I JUST KNOW SOME SHOPS GONNA TRY TO SLAP ME WITH THAT TAXATION! LMAO! WISH ME LUCK... MAYBE IF I COP A LOT OF PACKS THEY'LL LET ME COP FOR RETAIL?

As long as the lace lock on one of the pairs is infrared I'm good.

I'm swapping the black lace lock on the white pair for the infrared lock with the quickness.

Still crossing my fingers that Swoosh will have this pack on the discount. Went to the mall and checked these out again. They're just beautiful. Good luck for all that are coppin!

i just finalized my locations in chicago. Not much hype behind them out here surprising alittle. But hey atleast it will b a easy cop.

^ I just went to 5 different places in CHICAGO and snagged 9 packs for retail... you better go and buy them now before i get to them all LMAO!... picks when i get home... I'm still hunting!
devil.gif

They'll be everywhere in the H.. And GP FA does get way may then HoH anywhere they have plenty and GP and sharptowns at all stores will have them by the hundreds overall...Not gonna be hard just probably got to go release day..

i just got back from a mall here in indy finishline,champs and footlocker are all getting them footlocker showed them to me and i think the quality of the ones i saw wasnt bad. the way all these stores talked they should fairly easy to cop devero's is getting them too 4 places just within 15 minitues of me getting let alone all the other malls around here
pimp.gif

It's a week til the release and none of the stores in my area know if they are even getting them yet. I just hope I don't have to go to downtown Atlanta just for this package. Anyone else in the metro Atlanta area have any info on which spots will have these?

Went to the South Bay Galleria here in Southern Cali to pick up myv-reds. Talked yo the dude at Shiekh and he said he would have at least onepack in each size starting with size 9. He also said the Shiekh at the Fox Hills mall would get 45 packs for sure. Just a heads up for my So. Cal heads!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ I just went to 5 different places in CHICAGO and snagged 9 packs for retail... you better go and buy them now before i get to them all LMAO!... picks when i get home... I'm still hunting!
devil.gif

im quite sure you wouldn't have my packs trust me the manager at finishlines is my cousin. So im 100 percent sure you aint get  my packs. But good try though plus they aint really limited out here in roseland

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^he is not on your sig, so that's proof for me

Yeah i dont even know y he even said that, i had to laugh at him. he aint even in the same league as me so for him to say that was kinda far fetch but i guess it made him feel better. I guess he was tryin to add hype behind the statement but seriously he has 9 packs of it nobody out here really cares bout them that much but if he wants to have 9 packs than good.

after more homework i came home with these today (not my size, just to flip, so i'm not opening them):

4694598538_71c31864f5_b.jpg

4693965721_2a3edbe620_b.jpg
4694598808_0f05d6886d_b.jpg

Got my pair. Whoever said they smell funny was right.

I used to LOVE the new sneaker smell until this pair straight gave me a headache.

^ don't think it's too limited either. Got 2 on lock.

my boi at footlocker said that their not that hyped either, said for space jams he was getting at least 20 calls a day about them. He's only gotten about 5 for this pack.

I think only real jordan heads are gonna show for this pack, with the exception of some hypebeast

Back
Top Bottom