AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

if they make another 6 package it should be the white maroon ones with the white navy blues  correction sport blues

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by magc840

Hey eciaccord, how deep's the line now? I'm thinking of just going there now and stay til 6. was gonna try my luck online but looks like everybody is going to be online. all the sites will be crashing for sure.

Zero123, thanks for the heads up on the pack count. FNL millenia only getting 13 packs.
Yeah man, they wouldn't give me a correct pack count on Wednesday. Guy said they had a good amount but the employees have to claim their own. Makes sense they'd have only 13 packs.

You know if West Oaks FA is getting these? I totally forgot to ask them...
None of the stores at W Oaks confirmed these.

Im good...Got my sz 13 for $310.00 flat.
pimp.gif

i'm going to try to cop in the morning. good luck to everyone online. I hope the eastbay system works out well.

Originally Posted by s2kray

are these coming out on NDC?

I can't see why they wouldn't. 

That said, what time do J's drop on NDC?  It's been a loooooooong minute since I camped by the computer. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by green rhino123

no matter how hectic the retail sites get tonight,
they still won't be as slow as this one

laugh.gif
sad but probably true, yuku FTL.

^Yea NDC is still free shipping with anything over $175.

Damn I seen a lot of dude on here just dumping on Yuku
laugh.gif

Well deserved though we need to just go to vBulletin and stop playing games.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

That said, what time do J's drop on NDC?  It's been a loooooooong minute since I camped by the computer. 
laugh.gif
They're a mess.  I've seen 1:00, 4:00 and 6:00 EST.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I called Footlockers and Footactions in my area here in LA and NADA.  Pasdena, Santa Anita, Glendale etc...they DO NOT have the pack.  All the stores I called said only HOHLA will have them unless you are a specialty type mom and pop.  Like another posted one store in Encino will have these 1st cme 1st served.  I may have to drive to encino...later tonight.  ugh...
My friend is camping at Glendale Galleria for Footlocker. They have about 18 pairs according to him. BUT theres already 10+ in line 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom