AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

I kno this might be a ridiculous question but, If I got an order number and NDC sent me an email confirmation, does that mean I'm good with my order? "crosses fingers"lol

Went to Footlocker.com. Had one minute to process, picked out my size, took my time entering my credit card info and after the five steps pressed process...then....out of stock....good thing I have one reserved for tomorrow morning at my spot. Hope everyone got what they wanted

just copped from footlocker off the phone. with ease
pimp.gif

haha missed out....well i had NDC but money wasnt on my card yet. but oh well
i was sellin anyway...ill be good. glad everyone copped

I kno this might be a ridiculous question but, If I got an order number and NDC sent me an email confirmation, does that mean I'm good with my order? "crosses fingers"lol

Forget it guys. I just spoke with a lady on the phone for eastbay. she said they are COMPLETELY SOLD OUT. That translates to... FOOT LOCKER, CHAMPS, and FOOT ACTION sold out too. Good luck to you all!

had 1 queued on EB, 2 min wait time...in that 2 min, I was able to cop my 2nd pack from FNL....completed the entire transaction, and still had the chance to finish on EB....just closed the browser...thats 1 10.5 for someone else....FNL quick on the email confirmation...im callin it a night
-sf77

Damn man...Placed item in my cart and went to checkout within 10 seconds and the !+@ was soldout already...

How many pairs did they release considering eastbay/ndc/finishline and all others are soldout....

Got all the way through to "Submit Order" on FNL, and it goes back to another page and says I need to re-enter the card info.  I do it again and it said my card is being rejected, which doesn't make any sense.  You suck, FNL.  Hopefully the guy at Shiekh can come through for me.

Couldn't cop on either Eastbay or Finishline..gotta hope for my boy to come thru with my size tomorrow..

good night for me.. 1 pack from NDC, 1 pack from FNL.
Good luck to everyone with their orders, and good luck to those still on the hunt!
-sf77

I HOPE this means my pack is on lock...only got one pack...would have gotten two IF I KNEW that NDC was selling em an hour early...****kin A.

Back
Top Bottom