AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by nyrican23

My Finishline still has a fsr with 25 packs left in NY

I heard you came through in the clutch, glad to see there are still NTers who help out.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dhitaker07

11.5 and 10.5 still available at Smith Haven Mall, Long Island NY...just picked up my reserved 12....beautiful shoe

Another Long Island NTer, nice. How was the release looking out there
nerd.gif
I usually go to Bay Shore but my boy was out there at smithaven, about to call him and see if he got his pairs. You reserved from FTL or FNL? I doubt FNL got them but people sleep on them and they let you reserve.

Will glad you got your pair, next time be around the computer
laugh.gif

Joe I heard how many you got
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Heard a rumor (or watched a video) in which someone said they heard that 23 pairs have the "Nike Air" on the back. Any truth to the rumor?

Heard a rumor (or watched a video) in which someone said they heard that 23 pairs have the "Nike Air" on the back. Any truth to the rumor?

It's floating around but nobody confirmed it yet, I know my 10.5's don't have it for sure.

Baby Jumpman, heard there was a line at Smith Haven Mall around 7 am, and I believe they opened at 9am for the diehards. I arrived at 10:15 and picked up my size 12 (Already arranged). Anyways, the footaction in the same mall got no pairs and there were the 10.5 and 11.5 left. There is a finishline in the mall too, but I have no idea what their inventory is. A customer or two in the store, but nothing major. The 10.5 were on display behind the counter.

this release keeps getting easier....
1 from NDC last night, 1 from FNL....
woke up this AM, went to FL by my house...they had 75 packs..and only 5 left @ 11:00AM...not my size.
rolled to another mall with a Champs, they had 18 packs...and still had 2 10.5s...copped them with ease (its 11:45AM by now)
im not a reseller, but i might have to be for this release....
-sf77

Originally Posted by m88tow

It's floating around but nobody confirmed it yet, I know my 10.5's don't have it for sure.

Any Pics??

interesting to hear that so many spots still have pairs leftover. im sure theyll be gone asap, but guessin its either due to the V-Red releases, quality beefs, or dare i say........ economy?

Yeah, the economy is tough and $336 after taxes to spend for two pairs of sneakers I will keep deadstock in a bit much.....however its the INFRAREDS....sometimes you just have to say "What the heck!"

These are way overhyped in my opinion. I am hearing about all these easy cops, and I agree.It was an easy pass for me, but I just checked in with my local place that got them, the only store in the area, and they still have nearly all sizes.Somehow JB keeps getting people to hype up releases, and buy there overpriced, low quality retro's.To me, even in the pictures people are posting these look way off. I have never seen such a sloppy paint job on a pair of Jordans.Hopefully someday JB will get back to what they had in the 90's, I used to be a huge JB guy, loved those shoes, now there just crap, but I don't expect anything to change since so many people are still buying up what they are releasing.

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

this release keeps getting easier....
1 from NDC last night, 1 from FNL....
woke up this AM, went to FL by my house...they had 75 packs..and only 5 left @ 11:00AM...not my size.
rolled to another mall with a Champs, they had 18 packs...and still had 2 10.5s...copped them with ease (its 11:45AM by now)
im not a reseller, but i might have to be for this release....
-sf77
Lucky you.... Very hard for me.... no NDC, finishline ran my CC but no shoes.... camped out and got a ticker for a lottery,,, no luck... had a second round and finally got 1 pair.... 
pass some this way homie

got mine at finish line at centrey 3 mall in pittsburgh, total was 309 otd, NO TAX??? wonder why???

oh well im not complanin!!

they had some left when i was there

number there is
412-653-8344

if you are in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

these easy cop stories are wild to me

here in north carolina these things are scarce
i'm still trying to figure out how i'm going to get one pack, let alone the multiples you all have

Great day. I did not think I would be able to get myself a pair, due to prior commitments. Fortunately, a good friend of mine bought me a pair along with his.

Yeah, the economy is tough and $336 after taxes to spend for two pairs of sneakers I will keep deadstock in a bit much.....however its the INFRAREDS....sometimes you just have to say "What the heck!"
LOL, ya'll are some whiners sounding like Tiger after his round yesterday...you know how much we have to pay in Canada, to be more specific in Toronto, Ontario the pack was $450 CAD taxes included...the dollar is almost at par with the greenback at 97 cents which means we pay the equivalent of about $435 USD...we've been getting raped on this side of the border since forever...this is why i never buy shoes here and always reach out to the connects overseas or in the states

Urban legend stadium in Compton still has one size 9.5
1-310-763-2613
they sold the rest at midnight last night.
They open at 10:00
good luck.

Originally Posted by Flamboyant:nerd:1

Originally Posted by mauweezie42

Finishline charged my card, but just got refunded that pending charge...the search continues..

How did you get the refund? I am waiting on mine from them.

Call your customer service line from your bank to obtain the number for finishline to call to wipe out the pending charge..finishline # is 8887773949

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

does it matter if u use paypal rather than a credit/debit card on eastbay? or all they all processed the same
Orders paid for with PayPal are normally processed faster, since we do not have to verify the payment method.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I really hope eastbay doesnt crash....the rep said after SJ release they fixed the check out procedure...lets hope he is right. 
Our website did not crash. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DMUX

I don't think eastbay sold any online, they probably only too phone orders. They got tired of giving out 25$ to lots of peoples whose orders got messed up in the past.
We sold a lot of them on our website.

Originally Posted by jonwin

.... i went to eastbay and since i was a lil late i had to wait 15 min. but then in middle of waiting i got a message saying the size 12 sold out..... Eastbay: don't think i'll ever try them again.
If you got to our website late, you only have yourself to blame.  We did say the pack had very limited quantities.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Man such a hectic night. I am kind of glad I did not go the eastbay route.  Finishline is def not the best but...I had all 3 sites on refreshing and as the timer ticks down I made my decision to go with FNL.  I sat there...refresh refresh refresh...got it and went through.  I think the KEY on FNL is that I ordered from them before, so ALL MY BILLING IS ALREADY IN THERE!  I truly believe that was the key.  Eastbay and Footlocker and NDC you have this 100 step process and lose out.  What kills you is inputting your damn info.  FNL really worked for me since I had my billing info already in my account. 
Hmm, 100 step process, I must have missed the other 95 steps, as I only see five when I check out.  Anyway, you will be happy to know, we plan to add the option to save your payment information on your Eastbay website account in the near future.  That way you do not have to type it in every time you want to order. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

Copped my pair from EastBay last night.
First lady hung up on me for some reason (great customer service, huh)?
Called right back, got another lady on the horn and copped my pair.
I received a confirmation email, but we'll see if I actually get them.
Toe tappin for the UPS man now.
Sorry to hear the first agent you got to ended up hanging up on you.  This was probably an accident, as our phone agents are not suppose to hang up on customers.  It is good to hear you were able to get a hold of another agent right away and order the pack.

Originally Posted by airberg

+%+ is this estimated checkout time stuff on Eastbay?
This is was keeps the website from crashing (looking back at the Space Jam launch).  This keeps the stock count correct and lets our customers know sooner if they will be able to order the shoes or not. 

Originally Posted by green rhino123

told yall - nike.com
eastbay gonna deny
From reading this thread, quite a few NTer's had no issue getting this pack from us.  Every shop is going to deny when they are sold out.

Congratulations to everyone that was able to pick up the pack.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom