AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

The point that I was trying to make is that nobody really knows what shoe will be worth what in the future. The value can go up, down, or stay the same.  04 olympics werent hot then, but they are more sought after now. With every new retro release, the previous retro has become more desired.  Whenever the next infrared 6 release is, I bet that you will see alot of people say "I rather have the 2010's".

BTW I dont plan on reselling my pack>
The days of buying Jordans to re-sell is dead...unless its some Tier Zero, BIN23, JBxSkull Candy, or whatever BS they come up with next.
Face it...OG's are the money makers, releases down the line will water down the Brand and only about 3-4 Sigs continue to sell at high prices.

But I do agree with you on older retro's being desired...I just don't understand of retroing a retro when there are numerous OG Jordans that have never retroed once.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Military and Mars IV's sell for less than $150 a pair. 
Wow! Really?
well military 4s do. mars 4s sell for around 200 or so now
Nah, I sold two pairs in the past 5 months. Both right around 150 a pair. I've been watching the trends on them. Ask high, and no one bites. They usually don't sell for the 200.

Got mine...two packs!!!one to rock , one to stock!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Best regards to all, from sunny Greek paradise!!!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Military and Mars IV's sell for less than $150 a pair. 
Wow! Really?
well military 4s do. mars 4s sell for around 200 or so now
Nah, I sold two pairs in the past 5 months. Both right around 150 a pair. I've been watching the trends on them. Ask high, and no one bites. They usually don't sell for the 200.
I just got a pair of mars 4s for retail on the bay... My thought was that if these dropped today and sold for retail would I buy another pair?  Answer was yes, so I copped.  All in all, the resale game is dying due to mass productions, lower quality of product and raise in initial retail price

dkonstantinos there's no mistaking that they're infrared in your pics. Must be that Greek sun that really makes it pop off!

23RAKIM45 thank you for everything...
You made our winder and spring awesome...full of sweet anticipation for one off the best Jordan packs ever!!

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

Whenever the next infrared 6 release is, I bet that you will see alot of people say "I rather have the 2010's".
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Not if they release in Nubuck the way they're supposed to be, if they ever release.  
If they come back out in Nubuck, I'll be happy to buy a pair or three.  But JB retros have been following the same formula: thinner leather (or suede instead), a lower cut, colors are off, and a higher retail price 
frown.gif

Saw these for $249 at my local mall. I'll pass and cop the white/varsity red for $99. Wouldn't mind the black/infra pair though.

i agree with RAKIM. i gotta say these hafta b THE BEST pix of the infrareds on the web. ur cam got the infrared color PERFECTLY bro 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

n trust me that aint easy to do AT ALL

only gripes of mine ar, no nubuck, and the tounges are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to short.

tounges used to be like 3 inches taller.

boop

Originally Posted by flappy188

only gripes of mine ar, no nubuck, and the tounges are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to short.

tounges used to be like 3 inches taller.

boop
no it wasnt lol 3 inches? the tongue on these are taller than the 2000 so these are closer to OG's in that way

I believe that somebody had pictures of some with 3M inserted in the side panels, but they couldn't figure out how to do it in the ankle panels. I could be wrong, but I do believe that it was posted a while back in this thread. Good luck searching.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sincere

I believe that somebody had pictures of some with 3M inserted in the side panels, but they couldn't figure out how to do it in the ankle panels. I could be wrong, but I do believe that it was posted a while back in this thread. Good luck searching.
pimp.gif

i saw da pix of em on da side but i wanna see em in da ankles

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by sincere

pimp.gif

i saw da pix of em on da side but i wanna see em in da ankles
WHAT IS THIS YOU SPEAK OF...PLEASE ELABORATE..IM INTERESTED..LOL

Back
Top Bottom