AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

People arent using their imaginations. What may most likely happen is that the sneakers will change roles according to their color placements. For example, black infrareds will have the midsole pictured below

infrared.jpg

and the white infrareds will mostlikely have the midsoles pictured below

From my guess the black infrareds will be these
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss those are my fav samples

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

People arent using their imaginations. What may most likely happen is that the sneakers will change roles according to their color placements. For example, black infrareds will have the midsole pictured below

infrared.jpg

and the white infrareds will mostlikely have the midsoles pictured below

From my guess the black infrareds will be these

THIS.

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING WAS GONNA HAPPEN. I KNOW JB WILL NOT MAKE BOTH SHOES IN THIS PACK EXACTLY LIKE HOW WE ARE EXPECTING....NONETHELESS, STILL
pimp.gif

I HAVE A FEELING THAT IF THIS PACK RELEASES, THERE WILL BE GROWN MEN LITERALLY CRYING...INCLUDING SOME IN HERE.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by solesearchin

Everything every shoe company does is to increase profit Ninja. Its how business works... Not just Jordan
^^^THAT and every other business in the world. That's if they're into making profit. Good point.

Making money is a cut throat business. For real.

On another note this post accurately posting information is another reason

NT > I$$

They only got 1 thread & (varsity red topic) it only took one dude to shhhh down

this info. There's gonna b a lot of egg on they faces once pics drop.

Wow I hope it's true as 23RAKIM45 stated that an Australian spot has there ordered keyed in that's close
to making it more believable, so I'm leading towards believing it myself.

I will be
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
if they or when they finally have pic's of theseInfrareds and its totally different looking sneaker than what everyone was was beastin for. just think about it JB always screw things up, they could beLow's or they could look like the red suede V's but instead with the Infrared Colorway, or something that does not look like them...

Remember last year when there was news about a V's pack coming, and why were they coming out when all OG colorways were already release a few years ago. soit had everyone thinking till we got pictures along with the name Raging Bulls pack....... a lot of people were disappointed !!!

Just saying-

less likely to happen unless it's the white cw. i don't think jb will screw their sales by releasing two very similar cw's within a year.

Originally Posted by boogeda

less likely to happen unless it's the white cw. i don't think jb will screw their sales by releasing two very similar cw's within a year.

how would it screw sales up? retailers have already bought shipments of black and varsity red VI's so da money has already been made by JB. da infraredpack is another

way to double on retailers on essentially da same color with "context & history" connected to it.

^^^ was happy that the infared six is coming out, but didnt like the white and red infared, as far as if it lookl ike that will copp.

if this pack drops there will be complete chaos. people already going crazy over the black/varsity red vis. 2010 is looking to be insane.

Originally Posted by JAYS

^^^ was happy that the infared six is coming out, but didnt like the white and red infared, as far as if it lookl ike that will copp.

que?

If the pack comes out people including me will cop its that simple you act like if people buy the VR 6's now there not going to have money 5 months fromnow to buy the pack lol

smh...

just stopped past footlocker (pitt street, sydney) and was told that this pack has a retail of over aud$600.
frown.gif
the manager reckons they won't sell likeother heat with that price.

Bad news... I just talked to my connect today. He said that he placed his order for this pack and a few days later it came back rejected. When he tried tore-order they were removed from the system. He takes that to mean they're cancelled (at least for the U.S.), which means no preorders from me. Oh well.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Those black/Infra samples just don't do it for me. They just don't look right.

Yeah, me too. (IMO)

I like them, but not as much as the original.

JUST KEEP 'EM ORIGINAL!

Back
Top Bottom