AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by peanut214

I'm sure this pack is probably going to release but where's jmadidas at ? He's always on point with the info.  I'm not knocking anyone esles credibility here but jmadidas always knows wuz up with brand jordan. Maybe he knows some info as well on this infared 6 package.
nerd.gif
thought ninjahood switched it up for a second
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

^And you can see the slight difference in the hues of blue.
that's just the pic
laugh.gif
they're the exact same shade.

this thread is comedy
laugh.gif
all these pages on a rumored package

read the thread 
tired.gif

roll.gif
 @ thinking ninjahood switched it up

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

I'm sure this pack is probably going to release but where's jmadidas at ? He's always on point with the info.  I'm not knocking anyone esles credibility here but jmadidas always knows wuz up with brand jordan. Maybe he knows some info as well on this infared 6 package.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
lol

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by chernabog915

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

O LOOK WHAT I HAVE

roll.gif

Gee, look what I have, an obvious photoshop. What? You wanna cookie for that?
roll.gif
 the fact that you decided to point out the obvious makes you even dumber than the person who posted it. 
laugh.gif

"O LOOK WHAT I HAVE" literally had me rollin lol

Eh, I've looked at the black/non-infareds out now enough times, I'm just gunna cop them at a discount.  Leave it to jordan brand to screw with our heads.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
lol
yeah even i had to kinda look at it......
grin.gif
laugh.gif
, but da green is symbolic so.....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
lol
yeah even i had to kinda look at it......
grin.gif
laugh.gif
, but da green is symbolic so.....

sub-zero is my favorite character and mk 2 is my favorite mk game.
happy.gif
that explains the avy.

Originally Posted by dollabill87

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

This is #+##****, there is no pack (for the next 6 months though), orders are already done for the next 6 months, if they planned to release a pack (in Europe I mean, don't know about USA) then we would have reference from Nike to order them (seller perspective I mean). Don't forget that Nike does not give a #**$ about us sneaker heads, they want to sell shoes, and to sell shoes they provide sellers with references, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ORDER THIS PACK FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS FROM NIKE, THERE IS NO PACK. Maybe next year since there is a model's code already. The same happened with the slam dunk pack ... And for ppl who still believe that they're going to release it, be aware that we already had order's confirmation for the white/varsity red, the spizikes infrared, the oreos VI, etc ... From Nike France, and never heard anything about this pack ... You should really focus on the white/varsity red fellas ...
Allright Homie, I'ma say it again These are happening for sure in Australasia! I'm down here, our orders are done! Usually releases that are exclusive here also release in
Europe,Canada, and Asia too."International Release" as it seems to be known as. Only thing I'm not in Europe or Canada so I don't know what the status is there, but they def coming out here like I said months ago!
pimp.gif
Then it would mean that only Australia is gonna get this package, honnestly I don't buy that. No disrespect, I'm absolutely not saying that you're lying, but I do say that someone %!*%+% up in Nike Australia, because :

- 5 months before the release date, no pics, IMPOSSIBLE
- 5 months before release date, no pre-order, IMPOSSIBLE
- Australian release only (I guarantee you 100% that this package ain't gonna drop within Europe for the next 6 months), I can't say for sure that this ain't gonna happen, but I don't remember anything like that happened in the past (the only similar thing I remember is the '03 AM90 Infrared that dropped only in UK) and so I don't believe it.

So let's wait and see, and as you already know as a Nike account, nothing is sure untill you received your order confirmation from Nike including how many pairs you'll receive, I really hope they will.
Let us know man.

^^ dude not "AUSTRALIAN RELEASE" ONLY.. INTERNATIONAL RELEASE IS MORE LIKELY.

you say that no pics "IMPOSSIBLE"
ex. those chicago X`s that are releasing in 2 months??(correct me if i`m wrong) THERE`S NO REAL PRODUCTION PICS around

Originally Posted by zageretokintam

Australian release only (I guarantee you 100% that this package ain't gonna drop within Europe for the next 6 months), I can't say for sure that this ain't gonna happen, but I don't remember anything like that happened in the past (the only similar thing I remember is the '03 AM90 Infrared that dropped only in UK) and so I don't believe it.

Dude where were you around the "INTERNATIONAL RELEASE ONLY" AIR JORDAN 3 TRUE BLUES
EDIT: and there is no pre order cause U.S might not be getting them.

US aren't getting them.

they're international release only.

you guys can go back and forward and waste as many pages as you like being tools, but accept the facts and bow down when you see what really happens.

Originally Posted by rdrex7

^^ dude not "AUSTRALIAN RELEASE" ONLY.. INTERNATIONAL RELEASE IS MORE LIKELY.

you say that no pics "IMPOSSIBLE"
ex. those chicago X`s that are releasing in 2 months??(correct me if i`m wrong) THERE`S NO REAL PRODUCTION PICS around

Originally Posted by zageretokintam

Australian release only (I guarantee you 100% that this package ain't gonna drop within Europe for the next 6 months), I can't say for sure that this ain't gonna happen, but I don't remember anything like that happened in the past (the only similar thing I remember is the '03 AM90 Infrared that dropped only in UK) and so I don't believe it.

Dude where were you around the "INTERNATIONAL RELEASE ONLY" AIR JORDAN 3 TRUE BLUES
EDIT: and there is no pre order cause U.S might not be getting them.
Man, didn't you read what I wrote ?

The true blues were intl release : correct.
They dropped here in France, and everywhere else in Europe, as a GR, available everywhere from FL to Wallmarts (we don't have Wallmarts here, just want you to understand what I mean), this is not the case for this pack.
And if I don't have the ref, as an Nike's seller, then I can't order them and then Nike ain't gonna release them in Europe (please note that I never said I was sure about any country outside Europe) because here is how it works : Nike's sales représentatives send us references 6 months (at least) before release dates, for example for the VI black/varsity red I was able to order them back in '09 September and received the confirmation from Nike (by confirmation I mean that they confirmed me for sure that I will receive x pairs), same with the SJ, etc, etc ... So I already have references for the next 6 months (please note that I always talked about the next 6 months, from Jan to Jun, we still did not receive refs for the last 6 months of 2010, from Jul to Dec) and this pack does not even exist in Nike Europe database (already asked to Nike countless times), so they're going to release them in Australia only or all of this is just a big rumor.

Like I said let's wait and see, but I don't think that these are going to drop, can be wrong of course, this is just my opinion, but based on facts if I may  ...  So please stop talking about intl release about this pack, stop making ppl believe something that does not even exist, this is not about US not getting them, this pack will not be available in Europe for the next 6 months, period. Even when something drop as a QK or LE the ref still exists in Nike Europe's database : THIS IS NOT THE CASE.
All of you fellas are looking for serious infos and when you get them you still act as if nothing was said, the only case in which a ref does not appear in our database is when a shoe is a brand's exclusivity, for example sometimes FL have models of their own (AM90 Black/Hot Red, released in december) then in this case only we don't see the ref..

But I really hope that I'm wrong, if they drop locally, I don't give a damn about where, it could be Australia or Taïwan or %%%!$!% North Korea, if they drop I'm going to hunt them down and get 2 packs. White/Infra are my holygrail, the pair I always wanted more than any other, not to collect but to wear, I could leave the game happy if these drop, but ... I don't buy it based on actual infos and I prefer to get focused on the White/Varsity Red, which is already a great release (received my order confirmation 2 weeks ago BTW ... ^^).

Hope it helps.

I remember Gentry in an interview saying that they were going to do more releases in particular Australia. I can see this pack being available there only but then again Jordan Brand has brought international releases stateside. (Cool Grey Spizikes)

All I'm going to say is the "Infareds" that are dropping individually are trash. I am so glad I looked at the black/red joints before I bought them. Trash. We'll see how bad the white/infareds are.

he said its AUSTRALASIA not Australia only... anyway if australia is getting them nz will too
pimp.gif

Jordan Brand is dumb for not giving these Infrared VI's global shine. I can understand holding out on the black infrared VI's a little bit longer, but the white infrared VI's have never even been retro'd yet....I need those damn shoes JB...gimme my 3 pairs already!
mad.gif

I'm a bit suspicious about this release as well. Usually 3-4 months prior release they already have pre orders.

Case in point, 09 true blue 3's were up on vmv during April or may, roughly 3-4 months prior release. It's February, and still no production pics, and considering this is a pack/shoe that a lot would want to have, I presume those sites that have pre orders would be all over this one.

Don't get me wrong, I would kill for a pack when they do release, but am just keeping it real.

Also I don't know if posting comments like "I am gonna cop this or that" on threads about kicks to release helps, it only adds up to the hype. And it would only be tiresome to read a lot of posts like that. Threads should only be updated with some real info and actual pics and not post like how many pairs one is gonna cop. Like this particular topic, with 70+ pages, most of them or maybe 75% are reactions/post of how many they'll buy etc only and not real info that we need.

Last information for ppl whom still believe that this pack is gonna drop as an international release (or simply drop), I just had references for June, July and September from Nike to make my orders: No pack, so now I can guarantee you that no european country will receive any infrared DMP pack from 2010 January 1th to September 30th.

Hope it helps.

Originally Posted by lbj19

I'm a bit suspicious about this release as well. Usually 3-4 months prior release they already have pre orders.

Case in point, 09 true blue 3's were up on vmv during April or may, roughly 3-4 months prior release. It's February, and still no production pics, and considering this is a pack/shoe that a lot would want to have, I presume those sites that have pre orders would be all over this one.

Don't get me wrong, I would kill for a pack when they do release, but am just keeping it real.

Also I don't know if posting comments like "I am gonna cop this or that" on threads about kicks to release helps, it only adds up to the hype. And it would only be tiresome to read a lot of posts like that. Threads should only be updated with some real info and actual pics and not post like how many pairs one is gonna cop. Like this particular topic, with 70+ pages, most of them or maybe 75% are reactions/post of how many they'll buy etc only and not real info that we need.

yea i was thinking the same thing cause i remember footalog having the space jams a couple months earlier during the TB III release

If this pack releases... SMH @ JB for slapping us in the face with an international release. This style of the Air Jordan is many peoples GRAIL.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

If this pack releases... SMH @ JB for slapping us in the face with an international release. This style of the Air Jordan is many peoples GRAIL.

I think JB has slapped the U.S. consumer many of times within the last 5 years or so, and kicked in the nads as well. 

Back
Top Bottom