AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

so JB wouldn't release the white/reds, the black/reds and then the infrared pack in the US? Then, why would they do it in Canada or internationally? Black and White varsity reds are both hitting Canada. Just saying...

And if they do reach Canada, they will cost about $400 CDN plus tax (6s are $209.99 CDN here)...$452 including tax in Toronto and about the same in other provinces (other than Alberta). Add shipping to the US and maybe a $10-20 generous tip for your friendly neighbours from up north. Coming close to $500 CDN = $460-470 US. PRICEY!

Originally Posted by 4Walterp

Make it happen JB!

ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!
I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Denver Autographs authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans. E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
wrong thread buddy

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

But in all honesty my hope in this pack actually dropping diminishes each day that goes by without pics...

i feel the same as you do....

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

so JB wouldn't release the white/reds, the black/reds and then the infrared pack in the US? Then, why would they do it in Canada or internationally? Black and White varsity reds are both hitting Canada. Just saying...
nike did it before when they released da air max 90 infrareds in one part of da world and then released essentially da same shoe da air max

90 MX orange in another part of da world in da same year.

So this pack is scheduled to release June 2010, we are now 4 months away, and no pics?

Pics of the Spacejams surfaced almost 6-9 months or more in advance.

they might be released oversees like true blue 3s which i thought was total nonsense since JB is an american company but there is no way Jb would release a pack two shoes when they were already released individually not even six months before this expected release date in june ... by the way if they were coming out we would have known a long time ago

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

So this pack is scheduled to release June 2010, we are now 4 months away, and no pics?

Some of the cdp pics didnt surface until like a month prior to release

Originally Posted by xblker47

we didnt see the cdp Vs until about3 weeks before the release

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by xblker47

we didnt see the cdp Vs until about3 weeks before the release

I was about to say the cdp Vs
laugh.gif

But this isnt just a random CDP pack that releases monthly. Special Packs like the V's, VII's, and I's were seen MONTHS in advance. And being that these are VI's you would expect to see pics by now atleast. I still dont believe this pack is coming out, but if it does I'll be wrong but Im still copping
devil.gif

if this pack releases here in the states it would bring me back to jordan brand...at least for this potential release...rite now im 2 busy buying foams

Not holding my breath.. I'm hearing nothing but rumors. Most of them leaning to all of this just being speculation. I'd be nice if they dropped though.

Some people have deluded themselves so much with this pack that they are actually convinced of their own lies now. lol

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Some people have deluded themselves so much with this pack that they are actually convinced of their own lies now. lol

those same ppl will be back to post pics
roll.gif

if they release these will probably be an "international release"
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom