AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by hypebeast21

DUCKTALES
agreed. when has JB ever released 2 pairs of the same model shoe, in colorways that similar (forexample- blk/varsity-red ...blk/infrared) within the same year? stateside or abroad???

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

DUCKTALES
agreed. when has JB ever released 2 pairs of the same model shoe, in colorways that similar (for example- blk/varsity-red ...blk/infrared) within the same year? stateside or abroad???

well if you wanna consider things within a full year...you could start with the black & red strap 1's in November of 08 and the black & red 1'sin the pack in July of 09....in a technical sense, it's not in the same year, but it is within a year of releases.
grin.gif

If this is an international release, then I don't care for them.. I'm not dropping $500 for this pack, not for JB quality.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

DUCKTALES
agreed. when has JB ever released 2 pairs of the same model shoe, in colorways that similar (for example- blk/varsity-red ...blk/infrared) within the same year? stateside or abroad???

well if you wanna consider things within a full year...you could start with the black & red strap 1's in November of 08 and the black & red 1's in the pack in July of 09....in a technical sense, it's not in the same year, but it is within a year of releases.
grin.gif

i stand corrected
ohwell.gif
...but id still put my money on that this rumoredpack wont release in 2010 though. word to the slam dunk pack.

well.. lucky for us Canadians again.. lol.. but not soo much.. since it`s probably gonna be retailing at about $400 before tax.. will pick up a couple maybe a3rd pack... if it`s true.....

Originally Posted by ebpo

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

If this pack does release and is a international release, count on it being at least $400 or more once it is shipped to America.
At least! I mean, if i remember correctly, DMP's I, V and VII were 400 CAD so that's about 390 USD, and that's just the retail price for some worldwide release that sat on shelves.

AUD$480-$500 in australia ALL CDP's and the V's sold out instantly. but then i would really be surprised if the whole country got more than 50-60pairs. If this is an aus exclusive, they need to make more. Then, and only then would i cop. I'm not camping for shoes. Never have. Never will.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

I mentioned this a few weeks ago and got flamed big time. I'm in melbourne australia and my guy I been buying kicks from for 15 years told me they were both white and black with infrared releasing in a pack in the meddle of the year. i went to see him today to confirm and it is a DEFINATE in australia. He mentioned it to me 6 weeks ago and confirmed it today so I will take his word as solid. he has never let me down in 15 years. I'm 32 years old and not in the game of spreading !*%!$$%% rumours.

is that the store in the cbd which is downstairs from the street (forgot the name of it). they got laser V's in display. .. if so, i visited that placelast time i went to melbourne and briefly met your guy. nice store.

Originally Posted by Pimpin Penguin

I'm hearing mid-June in Australia for the pack with a retail price of AU$520 as well. Guess I won't be purchasing on the 23rd just in case.

That interview with Gentry also seems like this might be a reality. Seems a bit stupid to me to have Australia only releases, FL are usually the only JB account holders sans some Nike stores and other outlets. My local FL still has at least a set of DMP Vs and VIIs, pairs of Flu-Game XIIs, White/Red XIIs and Rising Sun XIIs and I also found a size 8 and 10 of the Space Jam XIs half a week after the release. Jordans sit here because of the price and in my opinion it's partly due to the fact that those prices do not come close to what I'd expect quality wise.

I'm also hearing about a possible release of the Cement IV for December 2010. I have to stress that at the moment it is JUST WORDS with NO PROOF.

Where's that? It's certainly not like that in sydney.

Originally Posted by eltouha

is that the store in the cbd which is downstairs from the street (forgot the name of it). they got laser V's in display. .. if so, i visited that place last time i went to melbourne and briefly met your guy. nice store.

That would be KICKZ101 in elizabeth St. Sweet shop for kicks. went in there the other day and he had some cool grey, Bred and Columbia XI's on the shelf. Ithink they are shoes from his own private collection that he gets rid of from time to time but they also have some sweet other gear there.

There is no "pack" confirmation. Stop hyping up nonsense. Damn, lol some of you are like rascally dogs when the owner comes home.. jumping around allexcited n @#$# for the hell of it.

As of RIGHT NOW, it's all

if this doesnt come state side i might be done first with the true blues and now with the infrareds jb is messing with 3 of my grails and i wont take this bullany more

screw an international release. this info needs to be cleared. no matter what, i'm still gettin the Varsity Red VIs this 23rd.

I would be extremely salty with Gentry if this is a international release only. Why release the grails like True Blue IIIs and infared VIs as internationalonly and not in the US the country that made them as popular as they are anyway. No hate to others outside the US I just don't understand his marketingstrategy on this one and I wish he would just retire from JB already. Just my opinion. I would try to scoop pack regardless because I've been waiting forwhite infareds since '91!

wait........ why would they come out with black/varsity red 6s and white/varsity red 6s and then come out with a package that has THE SAME SHOES only ininfrared? *shrugs shoulders and walks aways*

"No-go til pics show"...But yeah, I would be excited if these are releasing

Back
Top Bottom