AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

This is a lot of speculation for a release that has a greater chance of NOT happening right now. Not saying it won't, it's just that...

..there is no GRAIN of information besides the style numbers to give an optimistic hope. A lot of you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

If it ends up releasing, most of you won't get your hands on it anyway. ESPECIALLY if it's an international release.

Speak for yourself on not being able to get these
eyes.gif

And for people trying when they release rech out to your euro NTers there very helpfull in situations like these
pimp.gif
Shipping from Europe will be mad expensive for a pack... Guys better get a Canadian connect
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ebpo

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

This is a lot of speculation for a release that has a greater chance of NOT happening right now. Not saying it won't, it's just that...

..there is no GRAIN of information besides the style numbers to give an optimistic hope. A lot of you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

If it ends up releasing, most of you won't get your hands on it anyway. ESPECIALLY if it's an international release.

Speak for yourself on not being able to get these
eyes.gif

And for people trying when they release rech out to your euro NTers there very helpfull in situations like these
pimp.gif
Shipping from Europe will be mad expensive for a pack... Guys better get a Canadian connect
wink.gif
Word. Those Canadian connects will have extra money in their pockets.
smile.gif

Has there been any pics yet of this "pack" yet? Because I'm starting to feel as though we all have false hope...

Ok, so theres 67 pages of nothing but people looking for concrete info?? There only a Candian release from what yall saying though?

Originally Posted by rdrex7

smokin.gif
international release..
smokin.gif
tongue.gif

let it be like the true blue 3`s, so it`s easier for mee
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

so whats good bro??...

you gonna help a fellow NT out if they do release oversees?

if this is an international release and you need help from some of us non-usa people, why don't you offer favours in advance? of all the releases that are US only, very, VERY few happen the other way around.

babyj has hooked me up a couple of times, i'd camp for that dude now, even though i said that i'd never camp for shoes. and i won't charge him a cent over what i paid, cuz he did me the same favour. 

the point is: you gotta be willing to give, if you expect to receive.

Originally Posted by eltouha

if this is an international release and you need help from some of us non-usa people, why don't you offer favours in advance? of all the releases that are US only, very, VERY few happen the other way around.

Originally Posted by heimdal8

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

Looks like this release will put Canadian NTers on the map - if the true blue 3s didn't already.
HA! look at all the attention us canadians are getting now. This would def. boast our profile up here if we receive these as an international....though I agree with most in here, its ducktales for now...

i mentioned before, i'd help those who have helped me... for us canadians Nt'ers it`s hard for us to get Outlet finds like some of you guys do, those HOH releases, foamposites, just to name a few. I for one are one of those people who reached out to a couple of U.S Nt'er`s and they were more than willing to help out. But to be honest, THERE`S ONLY A FEW Nt'er`s that are willing to go out of their way to help.

This is #+##****, there is no pack (for the next 6 months though), orders are already done for the next 6 months, if they planned to release a pack (in Europe I mean, don't know about USA) then we would have reference from Nike to order them (seller perspective I mean). Don't forget that Nike does not give a #**$ about us sneaker heads, they want to sell shoes, and to sell shoes they provide sellers with references, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ORDER THIS PACK FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS FROM NIKE, THERE IS NO PACK. Maybe next year since there is a model's code already. The same happened with the slam dunk pack ... And for ppl who still believe that they're going to release it, be aware that we already had order's confirmation for the white/varsity red, the spizikes infrared, the oreos VI, etc ... From Nike France, and never heard anything about this pack ... You should really focus on the white/varsity red fellas ...

Back
Top Bottom