AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

don't know if these been posted but they were on Sneakerfiles.
Supposedly they're the joints from the Infrared pack. Suede FTL though...

142ue80.jpg

2cig2kg.jpg

there is no point sayin "dont build up hype".... just look at how many pages this thread has... oh and also.. i dont think this pack will drop... juzz my opinion though

REDRUM ... brother , I know you been gone for sometime but YES... your a few days too late on that one.

JK

WELCOME back G

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

REDRUM ... brother , I know you been gone for sometime but YES... your a few days too late on that one.

JK

WELCOME back G

good lookin out Rico,
glad to be back with the NT fam
pimp.gif

I hope the white's are made properly with the correct materials.

If so, and the blacks are indeed going to be suede again, then I'll be copping and selling the black pair.

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

really... this is like you find something really horrible about your sister bad with the 'sneakerhead meme, all this effot and its like ugh, i have a job, or ugh, i have to love "this girl" and not even 2% payoff. whats really suburb with the pictures? better yet, whats really rural with the sample that should have leaked 4 months ago already, or even yet, whats really rural with this pack? this is like myspace in early 2009. and admiting it on twitter i guess..

I love learning new words on NT
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Originally Posted by flappy188

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

this pack is gonna suck harder that the dmp vii ill just get the white/ v. red & call it a day

you on that crack?
indifferent.gif
  @ flappy, You a hypebeast son?

yes..yes he is everybody passed on the v. red vi saying JB is gonna do "US" right & relesae the infared pack & low & behold once pics of the infared pack surfaces ppl still act like it not the same exaxct shoe as the v.reds w/ a lighter hue of red...you boys are nuts... i didnt get the v. red vi cuz they didnt look good period...im not getting this pack becuase as it stands now it also does not look good & seems to be the same shoes w/ a lighter red...spend all the $$$ you want its not gonna change that this pack sucks more than cherokee,sara jay,kitten,pinky & kat stacks combined... maybe when REAL pictures surface my opinion might change but i highly doubt it...i waited on "good pic's" of the v. red vi & it never happened ...except when i was looking at the gs sizes

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by flappy188

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

this pack is gonna suck harder that the dmp vii ill just get the white/ v. red & call it a day

you on that crack?
no he has an opinion of his opinion
eyes.gif

Unlike these hypebeast and followers in this thread
^yup ur right ! damn theres some many hypebeast almost all r all kids just getting in 2 the game !
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

really... this is like you find something really horrible about your sister bad with the 'sneakerhead meme, all this effot and its like ugh, i have a job, or ugh, i have to love "this girl" and not even 2% payoff. whats really suburb with the pictures? better yet, whats really rural with the sample that should have leaked 4 months ago already, or even yet, whats really rural with this pack? this is like myspace in early 2009. and admiting it on twitter i guess..
what are you trying to say?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Originally Posted by idirtbike

Infared VI gon be dope, whats the other shoe in the pack?!?
Hilarious!
But the pack sounds like its going to drop!
My manager at FL said we're going to get it up here in Canada.
No word on a release date though

Originally Posted by idirtbike

Infared VI gon be dope, whats the other shoe in the pack?!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

..and some of you other guys need to go back to English class too. It's ridiculous, your grammar. No one understands you
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom