AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

this release is a joke

forreal,
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by rdrex7

wow @ this thread.....
eyes.gif

and nikekidwonder you got way too much time on your hand and you`re back with more BS....
smh.gif
hes right.

im tired of seeing him post in here and saying the same thing over and over

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

Originally Posted by mr delorean

wow @ this thread.....
eyes.gif

and nikekidwonder you got way too much time on your hand and you`re back with more BS....
smh.gif
hes right.

im tired of seeing him post in here and saying the same thing over and over

QFT
i swere some people on here have no life.  from sun up to sun dawn and repeat monday- sunday 
laugh.gif

wow @ this thread.....
eyes.gif

smh.gif
I see your back on your hating game again taking up were you left off from the VR 6's thread

Who the hell are you to tell me i have no life

i don't think people in here realize this but ......

You can access the internet pretty much anywhere 
smh.gif

I don't need to be at home sitting in front of a computer to post moron

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

wow @ this thread.....
eyes.gif

smh.gif
I see your back on your hating game again taking up were you left off from the VR 6's thread

smh.gif

i never said you had no life i said some people. so you really on niketalk all day on your phone?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

wow @ this thread.....
eyes.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

i never said you had no life i said some people. so you really on niketalk all day on your phone?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 YOU GUYS LEAVE EM ALONE

I usually have positive commentary towards shoe releases and the kicks i'm indifferent about
i seldom express discontent...

But JB - this is beyond foul.

We have all been kicked in the nuts and JB stands, eclipsing the sunlight and pointing the proverbial
finger of loserdom at shoeheads worldwide.

They got us and they think it's really cute to re-release a rehashed sneaker with a lighter shade of red.

Repugnant doesn't begin to describe how faulty mcsalty this is.

As a shoe collector/afficionado for just about 20 years - i'd say - this one takes the cake.

^i'm 50/50 about whether they are actually THAT stupid or they've got an 11th hour surprise for everyone. not long to go.

Originally Posted by eltouha

^i'm 50/50 about whether they are actually THAT stupid or they've got an 11th hour surprise for everyone. not long to go.

they've done it before, its all we can hope for at this point...

They look just like the VR VI's that just released
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ at ppl that got there hopes up, thats why everyone was saying , wait and see and not start all the hype around them with out even seeing a actual picture of the shoe.

IMO the "suede" material on these supposed "BLK/Infrared" VI's look a lot less ashy than the blk/red VI's. I'd still cop the pack if it drops though. I'm picky with my Jordans, especially with new releases. Considering that the quality of Jordans have gone downhill, I look forward to buying original colorway retros as long as I think they executed it properly.

we dont even know if those werer real pics posted, i wouidnt fret yet ppl there is still hope. the pic just posted i photoshopped, look at the air pocket, the inners dont even line up, def a fake. I'm guessing all the other pics were fake too.

Back
Top Bottom