AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Every time I come in this thread and look at the pics, I can't help but shake my head and think that this is a shameless attempt by JB to make money and slap us at the same time.

Well most places if not all places will sell for retail so i highly doubt anybody will get any discount off the shoes unless they steal it or you pay some crazy irregular price online.

Add to the fact that this pack seems to be made for those who care more about sneakers than the average fan or possibly know the history, this pack is great. The average fan will buy the varsity red pairs and enjoy it. I've loved this colorway in both the black and white for many years and I am happy that I finally get to own a pair.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by fly1587

Im coppin the White varsity Red 6s on the June 12, Cuz i already got the Black varsity Red..
All i need is the Plastic Bag and the Box to Complete my Pack
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

So true
pimp.gif
 PPL Need to Realize that  Its the Same before too late..And what is this dhtowng NT Rookie Talkin about
roll.gif

Since these are confirmed and we heard that these would be super limited to mainland china.

How limited do we think these will be. I know this will in no way be a easy cop, I just hope its not crazy limited like one run of sizes. I hate when that happens because workers in the store always take my size. (12)

alien.gif
 Hold up dude. so if im a rookie I guess that make you a NT "veteran"? wow great acomplishment man. Well look i may have just now joined but Im very familar with nt. its been aound for years smart guy
indifferent.gif
 just never (until now) had the interest or time to join. Bottom line Im not new to the sneaker game or jordans in particular. and all this jiberish about the infrareds being "not real" or "pointless"and this and that is bs. The packs' infrareds especially the black/infrareds is the closest to the original as it can get. I had the 2000 infrareds and the were named "DEEP" infrared which is brighter than the OG infrared used on the 91 version. so i think alot of people are misled to think the 2000 deep infrared is the OG infrared. One thing is for sure (call me hypebeast i dont care), this pack will be historic. I think some people w/ the varsitys are kinda upset w/ coming to grips that they should have waited. or maybe they just mad for no reason idk all i know is im getting the pack if the lord sees the same
smile.gif

uhmm they are nubuck.....just like the VR's are

suede is much much much softer than this material

just sayin lol

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

just sayin lol

I thought the black-varsity red was suede????

And to add, that DJ guy never once believed that this pack was official. Talk about a 180 degree turn. For a pack he never believed in, he is sure buying a lot of quantities.

Originally Posted by Retri

Hello Simone,

No, unfortunately they will not be released in Europe. Nike messed it up for Europe so will not be getting them.

Best Regards,
Team Oqium Rotterdam

http://www.oqium.nl
These guys have a Tier 0 Jordan account (whatever that means) and even got some 23Bin II's a couple weeks back, so yeah...

Well, looks like I won't be getting these lol, gg Jordan Brand and Nike.

http://www.oqium.nl/

Hey, I remember you!

You were calling me out earlier in this thread and calling me a reseller for making news up about this pack!

GET OUTTA HERE!

devil.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

just sayin lol

I thought the black-varsity red was suede????
everyone just calls it suede.....its not tho'....its like suede and nubucks kid but it got more genes from nubuck

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah, $450 shipped was about the most i was willing to pay on preorder. but i'm likely getting another pack for retail + shipping, and another with the 30% off, so once i flip one it'll make it where i paid well under retail for my 2 packs.

BUT, i just talked to my spot where i copped a FSR of yeezys last year, and if they get these i'm prolly gonna go mad hard on my resell grind...
laugh.gif

This dude is the epidime of a hypebeast...how many times you gonna mention what your paying for them....Specifically your 30% off...dude...no one cares....Its like you JUST KEEP MENTIONING it hoping someone takes the bait and sweats you for it and they wont...

Every big release from the Yeezy's...to the Kanye LV'S...to the foams...you crawl out from the WDYWT thread and start your YO im a DJ who makes cash BS then you get slammed....when you gonna learn??? I thought after all the verbal abuse you took in the numerous Yeezy threads you would have chilled but its just not the case....

In terms of your $80k DJ salary...Im not going to tell you who I am...but I will say I am VERY MUCH in the nightlife industry and eventhough NC is going up (Shouts to Richie and Scott) you aint making $80k a year..so please stop it....Can you understand that even at a $600 a week (Im giving you the benefit of the doubt of working Friday and Saturday with a $300 envelope which would be NYC standard for a no name DJ such as yourself) your still only at $29k. through in a wedding here are there maybe your at $40k (theres NO WAY you can consistantly do both time doesnt allow for it during busy season)....And IF you are truly understand this business YOU should know that consistantcy is not a part of the business...So Im happy your making money...your happy your making money....but trust me dont have dudes in here anaylsis JUST how much you make...some things should be kept to yourself.....

As far as the pack goes....it looks like a Silver Anniversey release...I didnt grab the VR reds so for $10 bucks more...why not

As far as J Pronto...J Phoenix..whatever

Funny_Pictures_10420.jpg

Damn, homie just went in dude. Gif got me dead over here too
Oh and being from NC and more specifically, Charlotte, i know alot of cats DJ'ing around here and to say they least, they pulling down no where near 80K a year

For any body who preorder from rmkstore why are they shipping the shoes a week later from release date? (June 29)

Well the HoH just confirmed these for Dallas at Town East Mall!
June 19th retail 310!
I'm ready to get them, no pre-orders so it's time to put my Nike's on!

nah, i didn't believe the pack was coming, a lot of people didn't... there weren't any pix for months, just this big crazy thread... didn't mean i didn't want the pack if it dropped.

LOL... i hate foams, wth are you talking about? LOL... if i was a hypebeast i would beast on foams, and spacejams, and all kinds of releases you guys hype up, but i'm not (i hate foams and i'm not a fan of spacejams), i'm only into what i like, hype means nothing to me.

I think we should lock this thread. I'm tired of coming in to get info, just to see the same sh*t repeated every pages, and everybody *****ing on each-other

Back
Top Bottom